Hybrid Parking only- Are you shitting me?! DISCUSS.

Farkas

I think it depends on the handicap. If someone is in a wheel chair and is a quadriplegic I have no problen letting them park closer. If they are just a fatass and have to use a scooter to go shopping inside meijer (which is mostly who i see parking there) then fuck them.

I was in a wheel chair for almost a month, never even thought to go get a tag. We parked with the rest of the population and I wheeled my ass a little further when I went to Therapy and the doctor. I had one good arm dammit, I still had a little pride.

Guest GMoney
Just buy a little hybrid badge from the chevy dealership and park in the spot... 99% of the public is to stupid to know that 1983 Chevy G-body isn't a hybrid. They will just look for the hybrid badge.

If this catches on I'll just get a hybrid badge, affix it to a magnet, and put it on the back of the Z whenever I want to park in the spot.

honestly I think this is stupid as hell. you would think that if its becuase they are rewarding people for saving gas they would want the gas guzzlers to park closer since that way they will be using less gas driving around the parking lot.

I think those little hybrids are DEATH TRAPS. With the amount of people that drive SUVs and larger cars and trucks... I couldnt imagine what an accident would look.. say.. Hybrid vs Ford Excursion.

Yet you owned how many bikes now? Aren't they death traps? I know mine is. :)