Columbus born 03 Mustang v6

Guest JCroz91

Guest tbutera2112
yeah ever since the bigg bust on 71... it really does haha but i dont know of anything else going on!

if you ever get past the oven im sure you will catch on to the spots people go to now...would be nice to get some more members out

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
yea, but if you do remember i finally agreed to it, then not 2 minutes later the cops did show up. im awaiting that race. i want you to get a few practice runs in first so you have a good idea of what your doing.

me and rob has track bite with us haha it woulda been a fun time...damn donut patrol...and yea im hoping to get decent times...my first run ill have a passenger, so i expect to run a tad slower, but im booting her for the second run and perhaps the third run we will go...for whatever reason my car runs cool as fuck no matter how hard i beat it...so im not worried about heat...my car is rarely over 170degrees

Guest tbutera2112
Well if my car ever decides to run again ill take both you mustangs on at the track

sure, give me a decent hit...you have a blower, nice call talkin shit to the slow-er people! lol

me and rob has track bite with us haha it woulda been a fun time...damn donut patrol...and yea im hoping to get decent times...my first run ill have a passenger, so i expect to run a tad slower, but im booting her for the second run and perhaps the third run we will go...for whatever reason my car runs cool as fuck no matter how hard i beat it...so im not worried about heat...my car is rarely over 170degrees

lucky you lol, its all good though i just put an electric water pump on mine along with an electric fan switch, so mine cools down quick, along with gaining a few extra horses lol

Well if my car ever decides to run again ill take both you mustangs on at the track

haha one of my buddies from school just put a vortech on his 03 gt... he dynoed like 400 at the wheels

if you ever get past the oven im sure you will catch on to the spots people go to now...would be nice to get some more members out

well with all these people giving me negitive feedback for no reason im going to get no where. i dont even think im talking shit to anyone

Guest tbutera2112
lucky you lol, its all good though i just put an electric water pump on mine along with an electric fan switch, so mine cools down quick, along with gaining a few extra horses lol

yea idk why it runs so cool all the time...ill be sitting in rush hour when its 85 degrees out and still be running like 186degrees then when i start moving it drops to 170 in no time...my car hasnt been over 190 degrees since my temp sensor went bad last spring

Guest tbutera2112
well with all these people giving me negitive feedback for no reason im going to get no where. i dont even think im talking shit to anyone

yea it sucks....people just jumping on the bandwagon with the neg. rep...havent checked my rep yet, but im sure i got a few neg. reps for defending you lol

Guest tbutera2112
whats all the mods on your car? just basic stuff?

yep...gears, exhaust, cai, short throw shifter, stage 2 clutch, canned sct tune, and stage 1 sean hyland cams *i dont know the specs since they were discontinued and i cant find any info on them*...oh and its lowered on eibach sportlines, but that will hurt my time not help it....and cant forget the huge hood...it adds 50rwhp

i still wanna race you to though. i tried to line up next to you at trails, but never could.

you should have came up to me and talked to me... if u ever see me up there again come say something. i always wear gray sweat pants at the track to race in

Guest tbutera2112
oh ok thats good to know :) His engine will blow up by the way just let him know that

stock 4.6 engine doesnt start blowing up till about 450rwhp ...hes fine unless he has a real bad tune

yep...gears, exhaust, cai, short throw shifter, stage 2 clutch, canned sct tune, and stage 1 sean hyland cams *i dont know the specs since they were discontinued and i cant find any info on them*...oh and its lowered on eibach sportlines, but that will hurt my time not help it....and cant forget the huge hood...it adds 50rwhp

all stock ehh? lol jk its all good

Guest tbutera2112
You keep thinking that. But how would i know my engine never blew up or anything at 400rwhp :cool:

maybe you shoulda ran a more conservative tune....these cars hit 430-450 all day long without blowing up....i could lean my car out and blow it up with 250rwhp, that doesnt mean anything...one bad engine doesnt mean every engine will be bad

maybe you shoulda ran a more conservative tune....these cars hit 430-450 all day long without blowing up....i could lean my car out and blow it up with 250rwhp, that doesnt mean anything...one bad engine doesnt mean every engine will be bad

Yeah you are right. I mean like i said what do i know my car has only been rebuilt from front to back. ;)

His car spins out of the hole and when it shift's from first to second. That is why the dr's were put on.

thats weird my 400+ whp does not spin like that...You must be dumping the shit out of your car....and a horrible short shifter...I didnt ask you by the way Crapdad

Guest tbutera2112
thats weird my 400+ whp does not spin like that...You must be dumping the shit out of your car....and a horrible short shifter...I didnt ask you by the way Crapdad

my 250rwhp will spin going into second...