10/3 at Muncie.... NEW RECORD Videos!

atomicfusion1647545515

Hope you guys had as much fun at Trails as we did in Muncie... Conditions were awesome, track was prepped.... 50 gallons of VHT on each lane!

We talked to the owner and he said if you can yank your tires off the line and then can't turn around in the traps and run back yanking them from the big end he would give you your money back!

That track HOOKS!

I pulled my best 60' ever with a 1.42!

New record 9.21@158.20

Mark ask them the price for a rental, please.

He said it depends on the number of cars. It starts at like $750. I know RPM paid $1250 and that included the ambulance and there had to have been over 50 cars there.

The owner said if he knows what's coming he'll do the track extra with gold dust and extra VHT. He sprays down the entire 1/4 mile.

I do think he does extra prep for a rental, as I wasn't getting as good of traction during the evening event as I did for the rental. Of course there were a million street tire cars there, which doesn't help.

Only thing about a CR rental is the distance, Muncie is 3-3.5 hours away from Columbus, and most don't need a track that hooks like that. I think it would be hard to get a lot of CR in on it. Of course I'd personally pay $100 to go there, so we could always do one lane and only have 10 people go.

Great runs guys....my only question is why does mark's car sound lazy in the last shift as where jason's sounds crisp

Marks car had 20+ passes and 500+ street miles on his car and the transmission was on it's way out. Mine had been rebuilt. I literally picked my car up from RPM and took it to the track. After 10 passes between 9.27 and 9.73 all at 151+ my trans is still going strong, but I left it in Indiana to have it gone through again to see if there is any damage. They keep tweaking them and they keep getting stronger and stronger. Who would have thought a 4L60 trans could ever handle this!

Great runs guys....my only question is why does mark's car sound lazy in the last shift as where jason's sounds crisp

What you are hearing is my lock up converter... at 6500 rpms I lock it up and it keeps me in power longer...

That is why Jason's car didn't go 8's because his lockup wasn't working. Jason's car actually makes about 40 wheel more than mine under the curve and with the lockup working should have went about 6-8MPH better than me.

Last event to top this time for the season is the LSX shootout, Me and Mark wil lbe attending to race in the street car contest!

Congrads goes to Mark, and after riding along when he went 9.34 with me in the car! Those cars HAUL ASS.

What you are hearing is my lock up converter... at 6500 rpms I lock it up and it keeps me in power longer...

That is why Jason's car didn't go 8's because his lockup wasn't working. Jason's car actually makes about 40 wheel more than mine under the curve and with the lockup working should have went about 6-8MPH better than me.

OK just wondering, Glad to see the cars working well for you guys..

please explain the lockup thing more.....i dont get why its locked up at 6500... shouldnt it be already locked up as soon as you let go of the brakes? and what stall speed is in the converters?