New to CR

nickleyw

http://www.murkworks.net/~james/LJ/e-thug.jpg

VS

http://www.burned.org/gallery/d/1515-3/import_drivin_e_thug.jpg

See, I argue in person. Nick (pizza Nick) can attest to that.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e-thug, that's about right.

u ninja, no hard feelings man... that was fun

to sum it all up:

people here consider my car rice

rice is bad

some people think my car has potential if I go back to stock

I want to leave it "rice" because part of me likes it and because the other part of me has no money to spend on it right now

the parts of fast n furious I like are the cars, not the bad acting or unrealistic criminal racing crap... that's just entertainment, not real life, obviously

unicorn ninja is an e-thug, not that there's anything wrong with being an e-thug

unicorn ninja is fun to e-argue with

V8 BEAST is just hilarious

I think I like it here

• Upvote 1

to sum it all up:

rice is bad

I want to leave it "rice" because part of me likes it and because the other part of me has no money to spend on it right now

the parts of fast n furious I like are the cars, not the bad acting or unrealistic criminal racing crap... that's just entertainment, not real life, obviously

unicorn ninja is an e-thug, not that there's anything wrong with being an e-thug

I think I like it here

Pussy.

to sum it all up:

rice is bad

I think I like it here

your car IS rice....

rice is very very bad....

your car has no potential at stock.. so dont bother.. jsut mod it from here on out.

the part of it that likes it needs to commit suicide.... NOW.

strip the stickers and save your money.

theres nothing good about cars from or like F & F strobes and big non functional wings have no use in this world.

Pussy.

x2

thats was a cop out and a half.

After reading all that, I will go back to my original statement and neg rep you.

You have the orginal stock body pieces, but you say you don't have the money to go back to stock. This is a bullshit excuse. Removing the vinyl can be done with a borrowed heat gun, or even a hairdryer, and the stock body pieces only require a basic toolkit. You choose to keep the car that way because you like it,or because you are too lazy to do the work.

The reason we are down on you about the body is because this is a RACING site. That body kit is completely non-functional, and probably adds 30-40lbs to the car, slowing it down, in addition to being gay as shit.

So, here's your neg rep, have a nice day.

your car IS rice....

rice is very very bad....

your car has no potential at stock.. so dont bother.. jsut mod it from here on out.

the part of it that likes it needs to commit suicide.... NOW.

strip the stickers and save your money.

theres nothing good about cars from or like F & F strobes and big non functional wings have no use in this world.

I disagree, there are a lot of mr2's out there with a stock look that have plenty of racing potential. And plenty that have reached that potential.

I hate big non-functional wings and strobes... I'm sure most people can find something to like about some of the cars in the fnf movies.

And so what if part of me likes the way it looks?

And GonneVille, if you would have read more carefully, you would have seen several reasons that you didn't mention for why I am choosing to leave my car the way it is for now. Only cool people have negative rep. Thanks, and come again.

It's clear that most of you don't give a shit about anything other than how a car looks. Once you see it, your minds are made up. What about the driver? I'm willing (maybe less willing than before) to learn what you guys can teach me... everyone can teach something. Once you get past all of the personal preference bullshit, maybe you can teach me a thing or two about RACING instead of trying to bully me off these forums with your crude and one-sided comments. You want your chance to "educate a ricer"? Then do it, and do it in a way that you actually think will make me want to listen.

Farley is ricerrific

quoted for truth.

I disagree, there are a lot of mr2's out there with a stock look that have plenty of racing potential. And plenty that have reached that potential.

I hate big non-functional wings and strobes... I'm sure most people can find something to like about some of the cars in the fnf movies.

It's clear that most of you don't give a shit about anything other than how a car looks. Once you see it, your minds are made up. What about the driver? I'm willing (maybe less willing than before) to learn what you guys can teach me... everyone can teach something. Once you get past all of the personal preference bullshit, maybe you can teach me a thing or two about RACING instead of trying to bully me off these forums with your crude and one-sided comments. You want your chance to "educate a ricer"? Then do it, and do it in a way that you actually think will make me want to listen.

you can disagree all you want. ....the fact is even with a 3sgte motor.. it still is lacking compare to alot of cars... ill even throw a miata into the mix jsut because its one of the gayest cars ever made... but fact is..suspension a decent set of rubber and a basic turbo kit and it rips mr2s....and alot of other cars for that matter.

and.. umm ..a few.. but only because of the potential they had before the movie creators got ahold of them and made them as sweet as your car is now.. (/sarcasm)

and i doubt uve ever been to cleveland..... because u wouldnt say we are about looks.... we ar eprobibly home to some of the fastest peices of shit in the usa.

kthnxbye

quoted for truth.

you can disagree all you want. ....the fact is even with a 3sgte motor.. it still is lacking compare to alot of cars... ill even throw a miata into the mix jsut because its one of the gayest cars ever made... but fact is..suspension a decent set of rubber and a basic turbo kit and it rips mr2s....and alot of other cars for that matter.

and.. umm ..a few.. but only because of the potential they had before the movie creators got ahold of them and made them as sweet as your car is now.. (/sarcasm)

and i doubt uve ever been to cleveland..... because u wouldnt say we are about looks.... we ar eprobibly home to some of the fastest peices of shit in the usa.

kthnxbye

Thanks for pointing out the sarcasm, I definitely wouldn't have caught that on my own! (/sarcasm)

I know that there are plenty of other cars, both foreign and domestic, that have more potential than an mr2. BUT, the mr2, especially the 3sgte, has potential. And, as I'm sure your racing people know, there is more than one type of racing. Obviously an mr2 won't ever be king of the drag strip. But, with a mid engine, and the right suspension mods, rubber and engine mods they can make great track cars.

I also know that most of you actually DO care about more than the looks of a car... it's performance. I'm merely trying to get at what you're overlooking, and that is the driver, and any potential he has.

My hometown is near Cleveland, I know what you're talking about.

But, there are other ends to this spectrum. Performance is one, to be sure. Total all-out ricer is another, to be sure. I would also say that mint stock is another. You guys show little respect. And I'm sure you could all stand to learn a little from the other ends as well.

I was really trying to give you the benefit.

Oh well ... you're car looks flaming. It wouldn't look flaming without the useless junk you have on it. Easy fix. We tend to care about performance first, looks second. Still important, but still second. I will say that's probably most on this site. We also tend to not care for people that throw a bunch of useless bullshit on their cars so they LOOK fast ... but aren't.

I agree with you that all cars need to be in their element for max performance benefit. Some on strip, some on drag, a car can be dog slow on one, and quick as hell on another. I seriously doubt yours is fast anywhere in its current state. Not a big deal, as that can be fixed. Though don't get all butt hurt when you join a racing site, with a car that's all show and no go(bad show at that), and get called a ricer a couple times.

(im king ricer around these parts anyway ... ask phil)

The only way to stop the flaming on this website is to, in a few months from now, post some before/after pictures with no stickers, no body kit, and some big turbocharged engine under the lid saying "thank you cr for knocking the stupid out of me"

Lol ... and qft ...

though the engine isn't really under a lid, is it ?

The oven DOESNT work.

Who the fuck let this fuckin rice asshat get riceboy status. BAN HIM. for the love of got ban him now. I will donate a gallon of torco accelerent or a free nitrous bottle fill to whoever permanently bans him and his IP address.

It doesn't work because some hippy faggot leaked through the cracks and is giving all these other hippy faggots positive rep. They're a spreading disease. $10 says this ricer bitch doesn't do shit but lurk for the next 5 years anyways.

why dont u just ban everyone who joined after the bust that cant be opted for...or those over the age of say...25 or 30?

And so what if part of me likes the way it looks?

And GonneVille, if you would have read more carefully, you would have seen several reasons that you didn't mention for why I am choosing to leave my car the way it is for now.

It's clear that most of you don't give a shit about anything other than how a car looks. Once you see it, your minds are made up. What about the driver? I'm willing (maybe less willing than before) to learn what you guys can teach me...

I'll address this starting at the bottom.

I don't much give a shit how my car looks. It's filthy right now, and I need to wash it. Yes, I have some body mods in mind, but they are strictly functional.

The body kit on your car is downright silly, in no way functional at all. The first steps in fixing that problem can be done for free. I read your posts, and they boil down to exactly what I said, you either like the way it looks, or you're too lazy to begin the work to restore it.

And if you like the way that looks, then you simply aren't going to fit in with the general philosophy of this club. Nothing really personal about that, it's just a philosophical backlash against the F&F fad. BEING fast is more improtant than LOOKING fast.

i'm slightly saddened by the fact that i may never have the chance to "throw up in my own mouth a little", at the site of this horrible, riced-out, fucked up, failed abortion of a car at a local meet. there's no excuse for leaving anything on this car to honor someone going over seas---he's doing his job. sure, i'm thankful for that, but you're logic/excuses for maintaining a complete fucking clown car are completely flawed.

i went to college too, and didn't have tons of money at that time. taking those gay ass stickers/vinyl/whatever the fuck they are, off your car will cost you nothing. removing the martian wing/air scoops should also be free. you will never be taken seriously by anyone older than 17 years of age as long as you drive that abortion. mod it back to stock, and sell the parts to some ilegal.

Oh, yeah, one of my friends died in Iraq, his girlfriend bought his car from his parents. She can't decide yet whether she should leave it exactly as it is, or continue his course of modifications.

The DEATH of your friend would be a valid reason to keep it as is, fine. He's not dead, and it's your car, so that's not really any reason to keep that car in the condition it's in now. Besides which, if he did that to the car, it doesn't really speak well of him...

It doesn't work because some hippy faggot leaked through the cracks and is giving all these other hippy faggots positive rep. They're a spreading disease. $10 says this ricer bitch doesn't do shit but lurk for the next 5 years anyways.

You would be suprised if you knew who gave him positive rep... Keep in mind newbs dont have enough rep to do anything other than donate a gray box worth nothing with a compliment attached.