Working on a Car and Bike Dyno Day.

DTM Brian

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a load bearing dyno? Anyone got a link to the directions? I tried to map the address and it doesn't the exact address.

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

It's a Dynojet.

Take the W. Broad St. exit off of 270, head west on W. Broad.

You will pass a Kroger and then a driving range. First right after the driving range.

Use the location of 39.952239,-83.163199 on Google maps if you want pin point directions...

It's a Dynojet.

Take the W. Broad St. exit off of 270, head west on W. Broad.

You will pass a Kroger and then a driving range. First right after the driving range.

Use the location of 39.952239,-83.163199 on Google maps if you want pin point directions...

Thanks for the directions. From what I understand dynojets have an optional piece and are capable of being load bearing also.

Brian I might need a tune done on the bmw if I can get this turbo on in time. Is that gonna be ok to do. I dont want to be on the dyno for 4 hours wasting everyone elses time.

Would like to save it either for the evening or sunday. I am running solo this day and trying to do both dynos. I will help you however I can Sam.

88lx50--we put my quad on the dyno before. I don't know yet if brain will do it again. is your friends quad a race quad? does it have an extended axle? it might not fit on the rollers if the axle is stock.

what time did you decide to hold this till? goin to be heading down there after the dragday if ur runnin solo leme know if you need some help later on

I am going to run it as long as I have cars to dyno.

I miss the fri and sat nights dynoing until 3 in the morning... :(