When you go to vote keep one thing in mind

V8 Beast

In both situations there is a good chance the vice president will end up as the president before the term is over. One is older than dirt, and some rascist will more than likely forfeit his future in exchange for a hateful act towards another.

So, which V.P. do you really want running the country?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The argument against McCains age doesnt fly when the guy has beaten a Vietnam hellhole and his 97 year old mother sits next to the family at the convention.

Nice try.

So since he went to war and his mom is 97 he will live forever :confused:

I take your post and raise you the average life of a human male is about 75-80 and that women naturally live longer than men. My logic > yours

I would say nice try to you, but it really wasnt.

McCain is a baddass, and at his age could still whip obama's ass in a streetfight. I actually think Obama has a higher chance of losing his life in office.

but to answer your question, PALIN.

• Confused 1

I can't believe ANYONE would want Palin to run ANYTHING. That broad is a freaking idiot.

Because she hunts, that makes her a good leader? Because she winks to you on camera, is alright looking, and constantly calls McCain a "Maverick" that makes her a good leader?

• Confused 1

In both situations there is a good chance the vice president will end up as the president before the term is over. One is older than dirt, and some rascist will more than likely forfeit his future in exchange for a hateful act towards another.

So, which V.P. do you really want running the country?

What I've noticed is ever since Dan Quayle, we've had some pretty worthless and quite retarded V.P's.

(Please don't tell me Al Gore wasn't worthless/retarded or I'll e-pimp slap you.)

So since he went to war and his mom is 97 he will live forever :confused:

I take your post and raise you the average life of a human male is about 75-80 and that women naturally live longer than men. My logic > yours

I would say nice try to you, but it really wasnt.

Yeah, I said he would live forever. Sure.. uh huh.

The point of my post was to illustrate that his will to live is strong, he is a survivor and he in genetically predisposed to longevity.

So take your biased question and shove it. I meant that in the nicest way possible :)

I would rather see a Ron Paul/ Fred Thompson ticket. Palin is better looking than Biden though.

AGREE

I would NEVER Support a GOP Gimmick like Palin if she was any more dangerous to the safety of america she would work for OSAMA BIN LADEN. She's dangerous because she don't realize she's dangerous.

I wish there was a McCain/Biden ticket honestly. I know, Scott and Rick hate me now.

Look into Biden a little more, and you'll probably question it. I would actually think a Rep. President/Dem. VP wouldn't be such a bad idea honestly. I still am questioning to this day why Romney wasn't put on the ticket. Nothing against Ron Paul (who I'd like to see), but Romney would've sealed the deal for McCain.

Yeah, I said he would live forever. Sure.. uh huh.

The point of my post was to illustrate that his will to live is strong, he is a survivor and he in genetically predisposed to longevity.

So take your biased question and shove it. I meant that in the nicest way possible :)

No you didnt say he would live forever.. Wikipedia calls what I did a form of "sarcasm". See, look http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

For all you know this guy is stressed out all day long, on depression meds, and has constant nightmares from being in the war. You are guessing he has a strong will to live by what you see and hear on tv, internet, etc. I am saying stastistically the odds are against him. If he lives to be 100 good for him.

Once again, my logic > mythical control over your own life force.

P.S. I'm guessing I have a hard time buying this genetically predisposed thing because I got to see my Grandmother outlive a few of my aunts and uncles.

Look into Biden a little more, and you'll probably question it. I would actually think a Rep. President/Dem. VP wouldn't be such a bad idea honestly. I still am questioning to this day why Romney wasn't put on the ticket. Nothing against Ron Paul (who I'd like to see), but Romney would've sealed the deal for McCain.

Gosh wouldn't Romney be the financial Messiah.

Because the GOP wanted Mccain? Remember how Mccain was trailing bad at the beginning, then all of a sudden everyone else just dropped out for no good reason?

And by GOP, I mean the people running the party, not the voters in the primary.