When you go to vote keep one thing in mind

V8 Beast

Because the GOP wanted Mccain? Remember how Mccain was trailing bad at the beginning, then all of a sudden everyone else just dropped out for no good reason?

And by GOP, I mean the people running the party, not the voters in the primary.

Kind of a shame :( But I still think that Romney would've been a wise choice for the VP slot. I think the race wouldn't be like it is now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, my logic > mythical control over your own life force.

Your fantasy land of declaring your self the winner or a better person on various subjects is quite cute. You must have had lots of friends in the sand box growing up.

"O'doyle (brian) Rules!" :)

Edit: added smiley cuz I agree with you 99.9% of the time

Your fantasy land of declaring your self the winner or a better person on various subjects is quite cute. You must have had lots of friends in the sand box growing up.

"O'doyle (brian) Rules!"

Just stating facts. The post above including words such as "sandbox", and "quite cute" (that has completely veered off course) proves my declaration was accurate. Maybe I should spell a wurd wrong in this post so that you have another point to argue outside of the original topic...

Adding Smiley ;) because I'm bored as hell and am in the mood to act like an :asshole:

Just stating facts. The post above including words such as "sandbox", and "quite cute" (that has completely veered off course) proves my declaration was accurate. Maybe I should spell a wurd wrong in this post so that you have another point to argue outside of the original topic...

Off topic? your previous post contained the phrase "mythical... life force!"

lol

In both situations there is a good chance the vice president will end up as the president before the term is over. One is older than dirt, and some rascist will more than likely forfeit his future in exchange for a hateful act towards another.

So, which V.P. do you really want running the country?

Not much of a question. Daily Scandal Palin doesn't even know when an international energy convention is scheduled IN HER OWN STATE with delegates from the country she supposedly has foreign policy experience with by seeing their shores from Alaska. Yep, that's who I want running our country. :-/

Not much of a question. Daily Scandal Palin doesn't even know when an international energy convention is scheduled IN HER OWN STATE with delegates from the country she supposedly has foreign policy experience with by seeing their shores from Alaska. Yep, that's who I want running our country. :-/

Hey! Thanks for the new insight! I hadn't heard that before :)

note to CR: I'm not racist or sexest nor am I trying to offend (its a touchy topic)

If Obama wasn't black then there is no way in hell he'd be where he is today, and with out him, the GOP wouldn't be forced to fight fire with fire, and Palin would not be their vice president nominee. If Obama was anything but african american, we wouldn't socially tolerate him and the shenanigans he pulls, and Palin wouldn't even be in the picture. I know John McCain would not even be accepted by anyone if Obamas ties were on the other end of the playing field, not by the mainstream media nor you, who listens and believes that crap. Facts are falling like rain about this guy and the country keeps sweeping it under the rug....why?

John McCain for President 2008

• Downvote 1

I know more white people than black people voting for Obama. A lot of people see him as an Uncle Tom to be honest.

None of the stuff is being swept under a rug because Republicans wont let it. People are willing to vote a black guy into office (that has made a lot of mistakes) for the simple fact that he's not a Republican. Being black is just adding to the "time for a change" mentality of America. If he was white he would still be ahead of McCain in the polls, just not by as much. Obama picked the perfect time to run for president. People are so scared of the messed up ecomomy, wars, etc. and most of the blame is directed at the Republicans. If Obama wins you can blame the current administration not McCain. McCains party left him fighting an uphill battle...

Time for effect... this isn't all President Bush's problem, this comes from the Clinton administration too. I agree with or statement but we are divided and people are dumb.... just plan ignorant. I don't know exact figures but i agree, more white people will have to vote democratic ( some 30-40% of white voters) to win. But no one needs to take an I.Q. test to vote either. Congress is left wing, but the president is right. This isn't an monarchy, We do have checks and balances. The United States Government is more than one person, and its going to take more than one person to CHANGE it. The President doesnt necessarly determine the party of the country. By no means is this the Republican party's fault.

It is under the rug, because no media organization cares what the republicans want in the open or under the rug, as much as they do for the democrates (with the exception of fox news). And voters know only what we are told.... unless we are smart enough to think around and outside of the box.

I know more white people than black people voting for Obama. A lot of people see him as an Uncle Tom to be honest.

None of the stuff is being swept under a rug because Republicans wont let it. People are willing to vote a black guy into office (that has made a lot of mistakes) for the simple fact that he's not a Republican. Being black is just adding to the "time for a change" mentality of America. If he was white he would still be ahead of McCain in the polls, just not by as much. Obama picked the perfect time to run for president. People are so scared of the messed up ecomomy, wars, etc. and most of the blame is directed at the Republicans. If Obama wins you can blame the current administration not McCain. McCains party left him fighting an uphill battle...

Perfectly said.... Now that I think about it i agree. I don't know who is the better party right now, but McCain is the better man, and his party hurts him.

Time for effect... this isn't all President Bush's problem, this comes from the Clinton administration too. I agree with or statement but we are divided and people are dumb.... just plan ignorant. I don't know exact figures but i agree, more white people will have to vote democratic ( some 30-40% of white voters) to win. But no one needs to take an I.Q. test to vote either. Congress is left wing, but the president is right. This isn't an monarchy, We do have checks and balances. The United States Government is more than one person, and its going to take more than one person to CHANGE it. The President doesnt necessarly determine the party of the country. By no means is this the Republican party's fault.

It is under the rug, because no media organization cares what the republicans want in the open or under the rug, as much as they do for the democrates (with the exception of fox news). And voters know only what we are told.... unless we are smart enough to think around and outside of the box.

Yup, the problem with America isnt all the government, It's the ignorant people that help choose who's in the government. We vote them in, then cry and complain like we had nothing to do with.

yeah but that fucker can't really catch a solid break...with his luck, he'll win, get laid in celebration and die that night. then we'll be stuck with a PILF.....scary.

you can just tell Biden is boning up for the next election...I think he wants the big chair badly.

The argument against McCains age doesnt fly when the guy has beaten a Vietnam hellhole and his 97 year old mother sits next to the family at the convention.

Nice try.

This has to be some Dailykos shit. No way that's real. I mean god I hope it is because that just adds to my theory that they did not do enough homework on picking her, and that this decision was GRAB THE HILLARY CROWD.

Shame.

note to CR: I'm not racist or sexest nor am I trying to offend (its a touchy topic)

If Obama wasn't black then there is no way in hell he'd be where he is today, and with out him, the GOP wouldn't be forced to fight fire with fire, and Palin would not be their vice president nominee. If Obama was anything but african american, we wouldn't socially tolerate him and the shenanigans he pulls, and Palin wouldn't even be in the picture. I know John McCain would not even be accepted by anyone if Obamas ties were on the other end of the playing field, not by the mainstream media nor you, who listens and believes that crap. Facts are falling like rain about this guy and the country keeps sweeping it under the rug....why?

John McCain for President 2008

The hole in your argument is you don't need the media in the youtube age to be able to look up mccain and or fallins blantent lies. I'm not voting for who I want because Ron Paul is not on the ticket.

I think your off base with your he wasn't black. I think you should actually take a look at the last 8 years. People are Republican GunShy PERIOD end of story. The fact that Obama is Charistmatic really helped him out. Please list all these facts your proclaim to know of about obama. If the word Muslim comes out your lips I swear you will be my new favorite hero next to Mr Hobbles.

You think Obama is the reason you have Palin? No Hillary is.

Either way Palins there and probably shouldn't, but for a reason. Thats pretty shitty of parties to be fighting like high school cheerleaders.... We are more divided now than ever.

Thorne I am not going to look up all the facts because it will just enrage me and I frankly don't have the time. I'm sure you already are aware of them as I am.... I wouln't say muslim is one of them either.

I don't know who is the better and more knowledgable man, but I feel Obama is a snake in the grass. He might fix as many things as he screws up, the only thing is we won't know what they are till he's out of office. And by then it will be perfectly O.K. I don't like the fact that there are people in this world that make more money than I in hand outs. It shouldn't be ok for a low income (if any at all) loser to be popping out kids thinking its alright... because the hard working american will intially pay for my problems. The best way I can put it is if the teacher gave all the students C's and then showed them what you really got. Then said it wasn't fair to dumbass bobby who didnt study and got an F while you did and got an A. The would not be any more motivation for a further education. We have been the richest and most powerful country for 200 years and now we are falling to crumbles. Its the Democrates fault. This isn't up for argument or debate. I won't counter post.

You are as right as I am