OSU VS Penn State Thread

Buck531

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was not crappy playing. They are playing one of the best teams in college football. 13 to 6 is a respectable score. Take away one play and its a different game.

You must have been watching a different game. If it wasn't for Robiske's hands catching wack throws there wouldn't have been a game.

OSU looked good on defense all night, cant be mad at them for only allowing 13 points to a team that has torn apart every other team they have played, by scoring into the fucking 40's +

Penn's defense looked just as good as ours though, don't know if it was them, and conservative play calling, or our shitty line once again. i'm thinking the latter.

Pryor looked like shit, freshman mistakes abound, easily had a 1st down, only to cough up the fucking ball and give them excellent field position and the game winning score, he under-threw his receivers ALL night, including the most crucial throw.....the last one in the endzone

there goes our Big Ten Title, our Rose Bowl game, we have nothing left to play for except to beat up on the weakest Meatchicken team anyone has seen in years, and our 2 loss Buckeyes probably won't be able to pull a BCS bowl game now either.

end rant

Damn, we are fairweather fans :( No wonder everybody hates us.

Nope. We are always fans. Just sometimes we are disgruntled fans. At least we aren't like Michigan fans who will twist every game to make it look like they played exceptional. We admit bad games but bitch about it.

Good game. I got down there and had a bad feeling, found some idiot desperate for tickets and sold them.

Defense did their job. Considering OSU held a team scoring 45+ points a game I can't be dissapointed in that aspect, and considering having a freshman QB and several freshmen offensive linemen they did alright against a great PSU defense.

Considering OSU has only lost to the #1 and #3 teams in the country I am still happy.