I told you....

Rotarded1647545491

David Darby,

I told you when something didn't add up with your sale of BCS championship tickets that you didn't want to fuck with me!

I told you when you sent me an empty box that you made a big mistake!

I told you when made another bullshit excuse about why the tickets weren't in my mailbox that I would hunt you down.

....and I told you on my last voice mail that I wouldn't give up until you were in jail!

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.org/scripts/courtscr.dll/CriminalDetail?caseno=08904434&source=/CriminalByName

7 FELONY counts including several Federal.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IN THE ASS, MOTHERFUCKER!

I figured that - I'm more shocked that someone actually does jail time with this shitty thing we call a justice system.

:)

I spent a year tracking his exploits and gathering info.. Then I banded his $500+ victims together and wore the Cobb County Sheriff out and got the Feds involved.

Hey, Mike...that name sounds familiar. Has he been known to rip people off in the automotive community as well? There was a guy on Supraforums a few years back, ripping people off in a similar fashion, and he was from Ohio.

Ninja edit: That's him!!!! Great fucking work. He made it hard to be from from Columbus and sell anything without a damn back round check. I found a few threads from 04 about his dealings.

Scott

Peace

Hey, Mike...that name sounds familiar. Has he been known to rip people off in the automotive community as well? There was a guy on Supraforums a few years back, ripping people off in a similar fashion, and he was from Ohio.

Ninja edit: That's him!!!! Great fucking work. He made it hard to be from from Columbus and sell anything without a damn back round check. I found a few threads from 04 about his dealings.

Scott

Peace

Yup, I found a few guys who got scammed on auto parts from him. He was rr200bmw on RX7Club!

He was from CBus, moved to Georgia. Still has family in Reynoldsburg.

Feel free to link to supraforums. He went by David Lynn & David Darby.

If the user Crouton, Justin Bonnell, Dustin Darby, David Darby, breakinb, breakingb, Seth Davis, the300zxgod, or whatever the fuck his alias is at the moment solicits you via email regarding your WTB post.

He will seek payment of any amount through Western Union, and even PayPal through a verified account.

If you want to purchase parts from anyone in this area (Columbus, OH), please give me a call and I would be more than happy to provide an escrow type transaction for you. I can go pickup the part for you, or whatever.

*This also includes any neighboring cities such as Westerville, Dublin, Clintonville, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Canal Winchester, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Powell, and Worthington. I am only 20-25mins from any of those, so it's no big deal if you need to complete a transaction from someone in these areas.*

Too many people have been burned by this guy already.

It would be great if the moderator would sticky this in the WTB section.

Thank you.

That's fom a thread Hua started, warning people.

Link, if you're a member: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215176&highlight=david+darby

WOW Congratz!!! I hate scammers. A lot of the time it's hard to get anything done on the legal end, glad to see someone finally stuck it to the mother fucker. Do you get to see him in court. I'd make it a point to let him know you were the one that busted his ass.

Yup, I found a few guys who got scammed on auto parts from him. He was rr200bmw on RX7Club!

He was from CBus, moved to Georgia. Still has family in Reynoldsburg.

Feel free to link to supraforums. He went by David Lynn & David Darby.

OMG -- I had that kids POS 300ZX in the shop a few years back. He kept having parts for it sent used from all over the place and then when the car was done and gone he got his money back from Paypal saying he never got the parts or they were damaged or whatever. I had his address at the time and passed that along to all the people that called back then (Who were all very pissed and thought I had something to do with it).

Crazy that it is the same dumb-ass kid. I had heard from multiple sources he went on a scamming-spree after that on about every forum on earth.

Congrats on finally nabbing his ass. I am sure there is wayyyy more than 500 that will join the band-wagon :)

Jeff