Are you fucking kidding me NHL?!

HotCarl

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=389725

This is COMPLETE bullshit. Anyone who saw that game know's that not only did we not get ONE single call in our favor but had 4-5 calls AGAINST us and half of those weren't even penalties. Hell even the announcer's of the game disagreed and they are cautious to disagree with anything the officials call.

Let me setup the scenario. We're winning in the last few minutes of the game. There was a dirty hit in Colorado's defensive end from one of their Forwards (i cant remember who it was). Basically he hit him with not only his elbow's raised but his hands and it was a blindside hit all of which are illegal. It would be a clean hit if he kept his arms down. It was a viscious one too. Not but 20 seconds later Boll (somewhat a hothead and bully) went in to defend his teamate. he did the right thing and of course assesed a 5min penalty for fighting but ALSO 2 minutes for instigating (bullshit call) but now this?! a fucking fine?! in a game that was lopsided from the start?! Fucking bullshit. The NHL needs more owners and managment like Mark Cuban, where the fuck is Scott Howson and why isnt he bitching to the media? Fucking bullshit.

Oh.

Top U.S. Pharmaceutical New Product Pipelines

Company Compound Treatment Status Est. 2012 Sales ($mil)

Bristol-Myers Squibb Co Saxagliptin Diabetes Phase III 620

Ixempra Cancer Approved 850

Ipilimumab Cancer Phase III 250

Abbott Laboratories Vicodin CR Pain Filed 400

ABT-874 Psoriasis Phase III 600

Johnson & Johnson Dapoxetine Prem. Ejac Filed 400

Xarelto Thrombosis Phase III 500

Eli Lilly & Co. Byette LAR Diabetes Phase III 380

Enzastaurin Cancer Phase III 180

Merck & Co. MK-0974 Migraine Phase III 800

Schering-Plough Golimumab Arthritis Phase III 850

Sugammedex Anesthetic Filed 800

Wyeth Pristiq Depression Approved 200

Oh.

Top U.S. Pharmaceutical New Product Pipelines

Company Compound Treatment Status Est. 2012 Sales ($mil)

Bristol-Myers Squibb Co Saxagliptin Diabetes Phase III 620

Ixempra Cancer Approved 850

Ipilimumab Cancer Phase III 250

Abbott Laboratories Vicodin CR Pain Filed 400

ABT-874 Psoriasis Phase III 600

Johnson & Johnson Dapoxetine Prem. Ejac Filed 400

Xarelto Thrombosis Phase III 500

Eli Lilly & Co. Byette LAR Diabetes Phase III 380

Enzastaurin Cancer Phase III 180

Merck & Co. MK-0974 Migraine Phase III 800

Schering-Plough Golimumab Arthritis Phase III 850

Sugammedex Anesthetic Filed 800

Wyeth Pristiq Depression Approved 200

Really.... whats the reason for this??

I didnt get to see the call and havent caught it on sportscenter yet. I am a av's fan first columbus second. was a avs fan before they had a team in columbus. Good game though for the blue jackets although the av's are not going to have a good year. let ya know what i think when i see it.

Yeah I watched the game. It was a bad hit and should have been called. It was right in front of an official and he didn't even have the puck. I guess rules are rules though, it states in the rule book this is what happens when you instigate a fight. There's not much you can do about it.

Really.... whats the reason for this??

I didnt get to see the call and havent caught it on sportscenter yet. I am a av's fan first columbus second. was a avs fan before they had a team in columbus. Good game though for the blue jackets although the av's are not going to have a good year. let ya know what i think when i see it.

Yeah goodluck on sportcenter, Hockey gets no love on ESPN. Yeah they'll show a few highlights and have the scores on the ticker but anything more than that no way.

I didnt see the Chicago game, i was at Argosy all weekend from what I hear we lost :(

Yeah goodluck on sportcenter, Hockey gets no love on ESPN. Yeah they'll show a few highlights and have the scores on the ticker but anything more than that no way.

I didnt see the Chicago game, i was at Argosy all weekend from what I hear we lost :(

Jackets had 51 shots all night versus Chicago's 24 and we still lost in a shootout. :mad: