Quiz: What religion is right for you?

ImUrOBGYN

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You Scored as Christianity

You scored as Christianity. Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity

90%

Judaism

70%

Buddhism

70%

Confucianism

45%

Paganism

35%

Haruhism

35%

Satanism

35%

Hinduism

35%

Islam

30%

Atheism

25%

Agnosticism

10%

You Scored as Gay

You scored as Gay. Your views are most similar to those of Gay people. Do more research on Gayness and possibly consider being homosexual and accepting it, if you aren't already overly happy and talk with a lisp. Flaming gayness is the number 1 ratings getter for redecorating tv shows; its followed by closet gays. It differs in its actions from person to person. Thanks to movies like Broke Back Mountain and shows like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy gayness is more widely accepted. If you did not know you were gay try going to a gay bar and testing the waters. Being gay is not for everyone, but you tested with a gay score higher than Richard Simmons. Are you ready to accept gayness into your life? For more information please talk to Trowa.

Gayness

68%

In the closet

11%

Flaming

9%

Interior design

8%

Fashion

3%

Happiness

1%

Bi-sexual

0%

heterosexual

0%

Drag Queen

0%

:eek::eek::eek:

You Scored as Judaism

You scored as Judaism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Judaism. Do more research on Judaism and possibly consider becoming a Jew, if you aren't already. Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people, based on principles and ethics embodied in the Bible (Tanakh) and the Talmud. According to Jewish tradition, the history of Judaism begins with the Covenant between God and Abraham (ca. 2000 BCE), the patriarch and progenitor of the Jewish people. Judaism is the first recorded monotheistic faith and among the oldest religious traditions still in practice today. Jewish history and doctrines have influenced other Abrahamic religions such as Christianity, Islam, Samaritanism and the Bahá'í Faith.

Judaism 95%

Islam 65%

Buddhism 60%

Confucianism 55%

Satanism 45%

Hinduism 40%

Atheism 30%

Christianity 25%

Haruhism 20%

Paganism 10%

Agnosticism 5%

Anthony 95% jew since 2008.

You Scored as Atheism

You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

Atheism

85%

Agnosticism

80%

Paganism

80%

Buddhism

65%

Satanism

60%

Confucianism

50%

Hinduism

45%

Islam

25%

Haruhism

20%

Christianity

20%

Judaism

0%

Yea, sounds about right :) .

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics do not know or claim to know whether or not God exists, but could admit that someone else might know. An intellectually honest agnostic would have to take that position, as he has no more evidence of the impossibility of knowing God than he has of the existence of God. Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence is not proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

Agnosticism

100% Satanism

90% Paganism

80% Hinduism

65% Atheism

60% Buddhism

50% Confucianism

35% Haruhism

35% Islam

25% Christianity

15% Judaism

5%

You Scored as Satanism

You scored as Satanism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

70%

Paganism

65%

Atheism

55%

Islam

50%

Buddhism

50%

Agnosticism

50%

Christianity

40%

Hinduism

40%

Confucianism

35%

Haruhism

15%

Judaism

15%

You Scored as Hinduism

You scored as Hinduism. Your views are most similar to those of... Hinduism! Do some research on Hinduism and possibly consider becoming Hindu, if you aren't already. With its origins in the Vedic civilization it has no known founder, being itself a conglomerate of diverse beliefs and traditions. It is the world's oldest extant religion, and has approximately a billion adherents, of whom about 905 million live in India and Nepal, placing it as the world's third largest religion after Christianity and Islam. Other countries with large Hindu populations include Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, Fiji, Suriname, Guyana and Trinidad and Tobago. Hinduism contains a vast body of scriptures. Divided as revealed and remembered and developed over millennia, these scriptures expound on a broad of range of theology, philosophy and mythology, providing spiritual insights and guidance on the practice of dharma (religious living). Among such texts, Hindus consider the Vedas and the U

Hinduism

60%

Paganism

55%

Judaism

55%

Christianity

55%

Satanism

50%

Atheism

50%

Islam

45%

Agnosticism

45%

Confucianism

45%

Buddhism

40%

Haruhism

35%

You Scored as Atheism

You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

Atheism95%Agnosticism85%Satanism85%Paganism65%Confucianism55%Haruhism45%Buddhism40%Islam20%Hinduism15%Christianity10%Judaism0%

Anthony - now more Jewish than ever before!

You Scored as Agnosticism

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics do not know or claim to know whether or not God exists, but could admit that someone else might know. An intellectually honest agnostic would have to take that position, as he has no more evidence of the impossibility of knowing God than he has of the existence of God. Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence is not proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

Agnosticism

90%

Satanism

80%

Atheism

80%

Haruhism

50%

Paganism

45%

Hinduism

40%

Confucianism

40%

Buddhism

30%

Christianity

15%

Islam

15%

Judaism

0%

You Scored as Paganism

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism

80%

Atheism

75%

Agnosticism

65%

Satanism

65%

Hinduism

45%

Confucianism

40%

Haruhism

25%

Buddhism

20%

Christianity

10%

Islam

0%

Judaism

0%

WTF I am a hippie?

ever since i was able to decide what I wanted to do for myself

i have thought of myself as Agnostic

but here's what the test says

between Satanism and Paganism, with a high dose of Agnosticism looks like i need to be a friggin' Druid now! lol

You Scored as Satanism

You scored as Satanism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

95%

Paganism

90%

Agnosticism

70%

Buddhism

65%

Christianity

60%

Atheism

60%

Islam

60%

Hinduism

50%

Haruhism

40%

Judaism

40%

Confucianism

30%

I can eat bacon....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That, my friend, is an improvement in my book. lol Also, Scott, you're half terrorists. Now, the tables turn!

lol

It's kinda neat to see everyone's results. I have been meaning to look into Buddhism. It's a belief/way of life, whatever, that I've never really studied. It seems very interesting and I do believe you can learn alot from things if you keep an open mind, even if you aren't a devout follower. This goes for more than just Buddhism, of course.

You Scored as Atheism

Satanism

100%

Atheism

100%

Agnosticism

80%

Paganism

30%

Buddhism

30%

Christianity

10%

Islam

10%

Haruhism

0%

Confucianism

0%

Judaism

0%

Hinduism

0%

Haha. Im 100% of two things. Thats like 200%. But my tie breaker said that my atheist 100% was greater than the devils grip upon my soul. :D

You Scored as Paganism

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism

85%

Buddhism

80%

Confucianism

60%

Agnosticism

55%

Islam

50%

Hinduism

45%