• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got three I drive, between my wife and I:

2005 Mountaineer

1998 Contour SVT

1994 Prizm

I try to drive the Prizm as much as possible during the winter, as it's got some rust on it and does OK in the snow. But it also has 205K miles and still gets 30 MPG. And with gas so cheap now, costs about $18 to fill it up and go for 350 miles on a tank... :)

I've got three I drive, between my wife and I:

2005 Mountaineer

1998 Contour SVT

1994 Prizm

I try to drive the Prizm as much as possible during the winter, as it's got some rust on it and does OK in the snow. But it also has 205K miles and still gets 30 MPG. And with gas so cheap now, costs about $18 to fill it up and go for 350 miles on a tank... :)

I still can't picture you driving a Prizm. :p

I still can't picture you driving a Prizm. :p

Technically it's my daughter's car, but she's away at college, so I get to drive it now. And I don't give a fuck what I drive in the winter or what I look like driving it. It's cheap to maintain and I paid a whole $700 for it 2.5 years ago. I think I've put maybe $300 in it since then, and 27K miles. Best car for the money I've ever owned, that $700... :lol:

Technically it's my daughter's car, but she's away at college, so I get to drive it now. And I don't give a fuck what I drive in the winter or what I look like driving it. It's cheap to maintain and I paid a whole $700 for it 2.5 years ago. I think I've put maybe $300 in it since then, and 27K miles. Best car for the money I've ever owned, that $700... :lol:

You have a college age daughter??

Pics or ban. :cool:

-Marc

97 Dakota, this picture is from last winter:

Now with a completely sealed exhaust system, new tires, and a new brake line!

On Friday I hit the brake pedal to shift from park, and the front to rear line along the frame rail exploded and dumped all the fluid in my friend's driveway.

Either way, it's still running with 236,000 miles on the original engine and trans.

That Must have been a problem with the Dakotas..... Mine did the same thing at 184,000 miles.