Would you go to jail

Sam1647545489

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I could put a price on my freedom. People says sure $150K as long as I get visits :rolleyes: . A year is a long ass time to be in jail. I spent 2 and half days in jail and that was enough for me. It really is like being in with wild animals and that was just for a weekend. No thanks, I'd rather stay free and earn my $55K.

I don't know if I could put a price on my freedom. People says sure $150K as long as I get visits :rolleyes: . A year is a long ass time to be in jail. I spent 2 and half days in jail and that was enough for me. It really is like being in with wild animals and that was just for a weekend. No thanks, I'd rather stay free and earn my $55K.

Agreed! I'll take my $80k/yr job and freedom. I spent 2 days and thought I was going to die of boredom.

Are you guys fucking kidding me? How many times have you been to jail? Picture sitting in a cold room with no comfort - with an 80 year old mute woman. Because THAT would be more entertaining then jail.

It's that I know way too many people on this board enjoy wiping their asses with their bounty quilted toilet paper and stuffing their chubby cheeks with chipotle in front of their tv whenever they feel like it. Those of you that said you would, really think about it.

jail and prison are 2 way diff things....So which do you mean Sam? I seriously doubt most people on here would willing do a year in Jail for 150k.

Well I know prison is alot better then jail itself. So I guess it would have to be jail since it is worse then prison even though prison is no joke either. I think you get more freedoms in prison then jail.

I know people that have spent 2-3 days in jail and they said its hell.....literally....people take freedom for granted.

when I was younger ........long story short I ended up making mistakes and doing 9 months in a state prison, so one year in jail and getting all my cars and home payed on and make 150k on top of that, is cake .......I have no kids so id be fine.

150k a year are you freaking kidding me? I hear all the bullshit whining on here most wouldn't make it on here for a week w/out getting raped or shanked. I could see it now. Oh Mr. C.O. he threaten me can you ban him.

thats crazy because your prolly right, 6 years later and school I end up making a living working in a prison. Honestly most people could do it , turns into survival mode.

Did Linn have his trial yet?

no need....he changed his plea.....sentence will be handed down on 12/29. Merry Christmas eh?

IMO it's a shame the whole thread / issue has been locked out...his whole case is a classic example of really paying the price for being stupid on the street. He should have just stopped and taken his 6pts and fine. Even that is crazy....made me pass up on that Nissan Altima who wanted to fuck around tonight. Ain't worth it.

Back OT....$150k.....no way. If that's a lot of money to anyone, then perhaps they would take the deal, but honestly, there's some pretty easy/legal ways to make $150k. Anyone here who makes that and has a couple kids and decent house will tell you, it ain't that much money any more.

$200k is the new $100k. I might do it for $2M but wouldn't consider it for less.

no need....he changed his plea.....sentence will be handed down on 12/29. Merry Christmas eh?

IMO it's a shame the whole thread / issue has been locked out...his whole case is a classic example of really paying the price for being stupid on the street. He should have just stopped and taken his 6pts and fine. Even that is crazy....made me pass up on that Nissan Altima who wanted to fuck around tonight. Ain't worth it.

Back OT....$150k.....no way. If that's a lot of money to anyone, then perhaps they would take the deal, but honestly, there's some pretty easy/legal ways to make $150k. Anyone here who makes that and has a couple kids and decent house will tell you, it ain't that much money any more.

$200k is the new $100k. I might do it for $2M but wouldn't consider it for less.

you are very right 150k is not that much money, but he also said pay all your bills ect for a year, if the person does not have kids or a wife, really do not have much to loose unless your rich as hell .

when I was younger ........long story short I ended up making mistakes and doing 9 months in a state prison, so one year in jail and getting all my cars and home payed on and make 150k on top of that, is cake .......I have no kids so id be fine.

Well I know I couldnt leave my girl that long.......I would think of the worse and go nuts.

you are very right 150k is not that much money, but he also said pay all your bills ect for a year, if the person does not have kids or a wife, really do not have much to loose unless your rich as hell .

$150k tax free and all expenses.....so in my case it would be like me making $300k now.....still no thanks. I've not made quite that much personally on my own, but I've worked with a number of good sales guys who have and still do. I'll wait my turn. Until then I'll have my wife bill more hours and sit in my family room enjoying freedom. (BTW....Fuck Obama and his tax plan)

Still....back when I was single and no kids...life/freedom and all that come with it, is worth way more than $300k...at least IMO. Hell, I did more and had more back then even!

Those who say that it's a gold mine and worth doing the time....need to go "live life" as there's way more to life than what they are experiencing if this hypothetical offers is utopia to them.

If it's still more about money...believe me, getting a good job and earning the 12k mo. is as much fun as putting it in the bank. Hell, go sell software, professional services or something. Hell even at Panasonic there were several copier guys making way more than that. A buddy of mine at Xerox will clear over $200k and he's not even in direct sales...he's a channel guy. /thread.