How many of you own a PS3?

Bens06GTP

:confused:

And what games are you currently palying? Im currently playing a lot of COD WAW. Need for speed undercover, Resistance 2, and a little bit of Tiger Woods 09 when I get bored enough. :cool:

If you want you can add me......My PSN gamer tag is U_Luv_Men. :D

I want to buy a PS3 eventually, but for now I am happy with my 360.

I really want to play MGS4, though. There are some other exclusives that I would by the system for too, like another Kingdom Hearts game or God of War III.

Man I loved my 360 until it broke the first time, the I was out of a system altogether for a few weeks.....then i got back and within 2 months it was broke again. Thats when I got fed up with it, Its fixed and all now, but Im not paying MS to play online, and risking it breaking for a 3 time. :(

Then I found PS3, where the online play is free, and the system is almost flawless. :cool:

You don't have to pay Microsoft to play online....

Its all the extra content you don't get access to. IE, Marketplace, Netflix, ect ect.

Im not sure waht it costs now, but yeah I had to pay about $60 for a years worth of X-Box live. :confused:

Has that now changed? :confused:

:eek:

So technically I didnt have to pay to play online for the year and a half that I did?

Wish I would of known that then, I could of saved some money. :D

Yeah. I have Live gold, but I use all the benefits of it except video chat. I LOVE the Netflix Feature. I've been catching up on all the TV shows I haven't watched.

Yeah. I have Live gold, but I use all the benefits of it except video chat. I LOVE the Netflix Feature. I've been catching up on all the TV shows I haven't watched.

Dont you have to pay for a Netflix account also though? :D

Everything seems to cost money with X-Box. :(

Yes. Because Netflix has nothing to do with Microsoft.

$9 a month is worth it to watch whatever whenever.

Yeah thats not bad at all...........Are those movies youre watching in BlueRay? :p

Also I read somewhere that Sony wouldnt release its movies to Netflix for viewing on the 360. I read that off another board, so Im not sure if it is true or not, just hear say. :confused:

Yeah thats not bad at all...........Are those movies youre watching in BlueRay? :p

Also I read somewhere that Sony wouldnt release its movies to Netflix for viewing on the 360. I read that off another board, so Im not sure if it is true or not, just hear say. :confused:

Its Blu-ray, which is a disk format, then no. If you are talking about HD, then yes, they are in 1080p.

And the Sony thing was true, but only for the 360. Netflix instant is on many different platforms. I watch stuff at work on my PC.

I have a ps3. I play Oblivion a shit load. Gran Tursimo 5 Prologue and NCAA 08 football. I also own GTA but haven't played it for a long time.

It's not hard to play gt5 together if you know when you're both logging into the race. I've done this with a couple different people, now. We usually do this on the phone, starting the same online race at the same time. Works 99% of the time.

My name on there is the same: ImUrOBGYN

Add me if you like.

I have a ps3. I play Oblivion a shit load. Gran Tursimo 5 Prologue and NCAA 08 football. I also own GTA but haven't played it for a long time.

It's not hard to play gt5 together if you know when you're both logging into the race. I've done this with a couple different people, now. We usually do this on the phone, starting the same online race at the same time. Works 99% of the time.

My name on there is the same: ImUrOBGYN

Add me if you like.

i think i tried adding you forever ago and you never accepted my request :(

why do you hate me?