Why do you ride?

jagr

Why do you ride?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you ride?

• To be a Trackday Junkie. And also to enjoys the scent of sweaty man-leather.
    • So i can destroy my bike in Deliverance country. Also enjoys squeeling like a pig.
    • To get away from my significant other, and restore a non-suicidal mental balance.
    • To fulfill the primal wanderlust of a hunter/gatherer.
    • Because i want an expensive 7 month a year hobby.
    • To seek out new life, new civilisations. To boldly go where no one has gone before!
    • To pick up 16 year old skanks in small, economically depressed country towns.(Hooker option)
    • To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Ha! US 52: Nochknstrps, 1 Mclovin 0.

You better drink a monster or a red bull. I don't want any excuses from you or shitty. "oh I was tired... oh I was out of it" blah blah blah. Wasted the best road on the trip.

Elliot will definitely win next time! cause you will either be walking or riding on the back of his bike..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
I have to agree, but I voted for the last option because...I agree with that also.

I love that one too. It's the Conan option.

It should also be the Marine Corps Mission Statement. LOL.

Not many good choices up there, but I picked one. My real reason is because I just like it. It's just like anyone else with a hobby. I found out there's something I really enjoy and that something is riding. It makes me happy. I'm never angry, mad, tense, or anything when I'm out riding. I feel good about being alive when I'm riding......

I started riding for the simple "I wanna try it before I get to old" thing....and now I am hooked. I am still very new to riding and have a lot to learn, but will ride every time I get the chance. Cheap transportion and a blast at the same time....... Oh, and chicks dig it. lol

I ride because I think way too much and depress myself. On the bike, the only thoughts I have are the road, the wind and the music in my head. If you ever see me on the highway screaming, that's just me singing some tool and releasing my stress.

That sounds just like me. but i usually end up singing Stevie Nicks.:o

There wasn't much left that scared me and other attempts at passive suicide continually failed.

Also, clinging to a steel land rocket while I wonder exactly which bit of the lovely landscape streaming past me will be the part that ends my life really gives me a fucking boner.

And Hookers.

Lots, and lots of Hookers.

I have been on dirtbikes since I could walk and streetbikes as soon as i could hold one up. I used to fall asleep on the tank of my fathers bike when we rode, when I was a toddler.

My father raced ice tracks and flat track when I was growin up.

My parents took me to see evil kenevil jump a buch of school busses when I was little at kings Island and , I been fucked up ever since ! :D

Sooooo It's all my parents FAULT ! I'm sticking with that ! ;)

wheres the "to pick up male 20-somethings" option? im sure theres someone out there who might vote for that *looks around* ...someone

Keep staring at me like that dude and you just might get yourself a date... How do you look in tights, sitting on a jap cruiser...

:takeit::ky: