Watch your mail, friendly reminder(thiefs)

wnaplay1647545503

We have had a few things from the mailbox come up missing. We believe people are just grabbing mail hoping to find grandparents or someone sending cash for the holidays. I had a buddy tell me someone stole some packages off his porch after ups left them there. Keep an eye out if you know your going to be getting something in the mail. Happy Holidays

Last year my neighbor had a card stolen out of the mail, how do we know it was the 1 card. His sister, and his parents got there cards from there grandparents, but he never got his. Contained like 150$ in a card. Fucking people these days... Get off your lazy fucking ass and work

Speaking of giftcards, I talked to my Grandma the other day and she was telling me she bought a coat recently and it had $200 in giftcards in the pocket. I believe it was Kohls and Wal-Mart. Pretty awesome. I would guess somebody returned it after wearing it a while.

To stay slightly on topic, I have also heard of people stealing giftcards from mailboxes lately. A guy on another forum I'm on had his car broken into, he filed a police report, and mentioned that the thieves left a pocket knife in the driver's seat of his car. The police later contacted him saying that they had arrested 2 guys stealing out of mailboxes the same night, and one of them admitted to having a pocket knife, but when searched it couldn't be found. Turns out it was in fact the same guys, having a few stereo headunits and giftcards in their car when arrested.

This has been my 3:00am story, thanks.

Speaking of giftcards, I talked to my Grandma the other day and she was telling me she bought a coat recently and it had $200 in giftcards in the pocket. I believe it was Kohls and Wal-Mart. Pretty awesome. I would guess somebody returned it after wearing it a while.

To stay slightly on topic, I have also heard of people stealing giftcards from mailboxes lately. A guy on another forum I'm on had his car broken into, he filed a police report, and mentioned that the thieves left a pocket knife in the driver's seat of his car. The police later contacted him saying that they had arrested 2 guys stealing out of mailboxes the same night, and one of them admitted to having a pocket knife, but when searched it couldn't be found. Turns out it was in fact the same guys, having a few stereo headunits and giftcards in their car when arrested.

Do you have another bedtime story?

Ha! Awesome.

I wonder if these fuckers have my headunit that was stolen out of my car.