Why do you still live in Ohio??

V8 Beast

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family, good job, ohio has about everthing. actually there are only about 2 things i hate about ohio, our drivers, and columbus and cleveland politics screwing things up for the rest of the state.

A buddy of mine did that a couple of years ago. Pretty much gave up everything here and started fresh in AZ. Can't say I blame him for wanting to move, but warmer weather wasn't worth the price IMO.

No humidity FTW. That was 1 of 2 reasons i moved. The other... 300 days of sunshine and stars, every year ;)

The question would be why I moved back to Ohio. Twice.

The first time I was in Missouri and had the option of moving to Texas. The second time I was living in Florida and moved back here. Specifically, Central Ohio.

Yes, I have my immediate family here. However, Columbus doesn't have a "big city" feel, the cost of living is decent, there are good jobs if you look hard enough, and we have enough motorsports anything in this state to make you happy. We have four true seasons, there are some amazing plaes to visit within a two hour drive, and even more amazing places within eight.

I like this place :)

Most of my family is here.

And....what the fuck is it with guys in Central Ohio wanting to move to AZ??? I have wanted to move there as well! We even looked into moving there before our daughter was born, but my Wife did not want to leave the family behind.

:(

KillJoy