Gym memberships; where is yours?

Ramsey

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a membership at the y in grove city off of orders. and body fit when i want to really move some weight. if i go to the y and do legs they are out of 45 lb plates. so everyone else has to wait for me to finish. and their crappy leg press only goes to about 1000 lbs. bs. there other machines dont hold much weight. so body fit is nice. cant run out of weight. there.

gahanna Y has plenty of weight. theres a guy there i saw load up about 1300lbs on the leg press and he probably could have put on a bit more. theres never a shortage of 45's when i go in

im actually gonna go in tomorrow and swim laps for a bit since i finally got some goggles again.

OSU, but only because I have to pay for it in tuition, otherwise it is damn expensive. But they do have a lot of facilities and a lot of equipment.

Plus whenever classes start up its always crowded as shit for a few weeks until all the fatties realize its not worth the trouble and go back to the twinkies and diet coke.