So if you found....

TTQ B4U

Eithical Quesiton:

So if you found a woman's style cigarette purse/pouch in a parking lot and inside there was $150 dollars in cash, a glass pipe and two chips of a crack-like looking substance along with a drivers license, what would you do with it?

Discuss

Eithical Quesiton:

So if you found a woman's style cigarette purse/pouch in a parking lot and inside there was $150 dollars in cash, a glass pipe and two chips of a crack-like looking substance along with a drivers license, what would you do with it?

Discuss

Smoke the crack and use the $150 to support my new habit

• Upvote 1

Keep the cash..... ditch the rocks w/o touching them or whatever they are in... burn the purse and the rest of the contents..... :D

What did you find?

KillJoy

Let's just say IF I was in this situation, I would do just that...and I would make sure to disinfect the bills ;)

At first I would feel guilty and then I re-thought what I would do....and would say fuck it, the money is better spent with me :p

Let's just say IF I was in this situation, I would do just that...and I would make sure to disinfect the bills ;)

At first I would feel guilty and then I re-thought what I would do....and would say fuck it, the money is better spent with me :p

Well... IF you ever get into that situation.... HOOK A HONKEY UP! :D $50 = good bourbon!

:D

KillJoy

Guest 614Streets
I would deposit the $150 into my bank , sell the crack within 15 minutes , and call the woman whom had the license and say I found your license laying alone , come and get it. 100% what I would do.