Have you ever been arrested?

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got caught shoplifting 2x as a kid. first time i got released to my parents, second time cops came and i had to do some ghey teen court shit

You know where I live...

Shit

yup! back when I was married my wife told me she was seeing someone else and didn't love me anymore, I flipped out started yelling she gets scared grabs the phone calls the police I ripped the phone cord out of the wall she runs out of the house and next thing I know 5 cop cars are at my house and I went away for a night, and for some stupid shit in my camaro

A few times. Never more than county (though county jails in Houston, L.A. and Orange are no fuckin joke. The last time I was in jail, I very, very narrowly missed being involved in a huge riot. ) or a couple months at the most. I've been for traffic shit, suspended license, assault & batteries, and a couple other things; some family related. What's more amazing is the amount of things I should've or could've been arrested for and wasn't. I was a bit crazy and angry when I was younger. A different person. That life quickly spiraled out of control. I've got some crazy damn stories.:nono:

Long story short egged some cars back in highschool. Friend got busted and ratted the others out (me and 2 of my other buddies). Heard they where "looking" for us so I went downtown figured I might as well get it over with. The dumbass deputy cop arrested me while he awaited for the other cops to return.

The guys walked in and yelled at the Deputy infront of me for "arresting" me. Saying I wasn't wanted like that. Pretty funny stuff. Got 17 misdemeanors for it, shit tone of fines, had to write a ton of letters, and a shit ton of community service.

Few weeks later got busted for underage consumption. 25 or so of my senior class and 15+ other people all underage. Sent the girlfriend to the upstairs bathroom, idiot cops followed and about ten of us made a run for it out the side door. Ended up walking my drunk ass 15 miles in the wrong way. But didn't get busted. FTW!

Nope never.

EDIT: shit, there was one time. Some bs about a ticket I supposably never paid. Statey pulled me over for a warrant b/c it said I never paid it. Took me downtown, paid the ticket, step dad picked me up, took me back to my car. Fucking waste of time.