Got an email about the Ammunition Accountability Act

rch10007

Thoughts?

Email:

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems

that his minions and allie s in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo!

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana ) requires

all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture, a data base

of all ammunition sales . So they will know how much you buy and what calibers.

Nobody will be able to sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded .

Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011 . (Including handloaded ammo . )

They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at

least $2.50 or more!

If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!

Please give this the widest distribution possible and contact your Reps!

It's the ammo, not the guns . . .It's been said for months that they

wouldn't go for your guns, they'd go for your ammo . . . guns have a

Constitutional protection . Ammo does not .

A list of states where this legislation is pending is in the final paragraph.

Heads up to all of you who swore to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,

foreign AND domestic . Let your state Legislatures know that we do not want

these Bills passed, and petition them to vote NO on them. We should keep after

them until the Bills are closed by bombarding them with e-mails, phone calls, and letters .

Get to all your politicians to get to work and NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

The 2008 Legislative session has begun, and the Ammunition

Accountability Act is being introduced across the country .

Below is a list of states where legislation has already been introduced: Alabama , Arizona ,

California , Connecticut , Hawaii , Illinois , Indiana , Kentucky , Maryland ,

Mississippi , Missouri , New Jersey , New York , Pennsylvania , Rhode Island , South

Carolina , Tennessee , and Washington .

Status of pending bills in these States is at:http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

Well the firearm is in itself a very intimidating force, and every home defense/self defense training tells you that the best outcome is that you never have to fire your weapon, so maybe this will just really cut down on people shooting for fun or hunting. I don't see any insidious motives behind it, I just doubt its ability to curb people who use weapons for negative purposes.

I don't care if they know what ammo I buy, when, how much, who cares.....I'll gladly rip away at the range with Obama himself watching. If I ever have to use my guns in home defense, I'm not going to worry about them finding a bullet as there's likely going to be a body surrounding it.

I don't care if they know what ammo I buy, when, how much, who cares.....I'll gladly rip away at the range with Obama himself watching. If I ever have to use my guns in home defense, I'm not going to worry about them finding a bullet as there's likely going to be a body surrounding it.

+1

I dont like the fact that I have to destroy or get rid of any ammo I have tho. That irks me.

so if im reading right, it has not been passed in any state, and even the states its being attempted to be passed in, ohio isnt one of them. calm down guys.

Even passing in one state is Commie shit.

I've been meaning to stock up on ammo, good as reason any to.

Wouldn't suprise me if the ol' Clinton Brady Bill bullshit comes back. I don't even wanna know what else might be brewing in their retarded minds. It only takes a few states for this shit to catch like wildfire.

I bought $300+ in ammo 2 weeks ago for both of our guns. They had a good deal and I rather have it all now. I will use it eventually.... :bangbang:

Straight from that link...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ammunition.asp

Nothing is for sure, because currently it's not possible to do what they are proposing.

Straight from that link...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ammunition.asp

Nothing is for sure, because currently it's not possible to do what they are proposing.

http://ilga.gov/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=4259&GAID=9&GA=95&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=34703&SessionID=51