What do you do for back pain?

Twistedrx7

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure thing buddy. every one of the alternative treatments you use is a poor, less concentrated, less pure form of a prescription medication. chiropractic oath: "do no harm, do no good, just pretty much do nothing"

You have no clue what you are talking about. Cholesterol is one of the easiest things to take care of as long as the patient is motivated. If someone is not willing help them self I cant help them. On top of that cholesterol treatment is on of the biggest hoaxes of the medical profession. Lower the numbers to make more people dependent on you. lol Great job security.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Cholesterol is one of the easiest things to take care of as long as the patient is motivated. If someone is not willing help them self I cant help them. On top of that cholesterol treatment is on of the biggest hoaxes of the medical profession. Lower the numbers to make more people dependent on you. lol Great job security.

you'll be on a 'statin' medication in no time my friend. :eek: yes you will. you're right about at the age where your cholesterol is going to take off like a rocket past 200. better make an appointment with your primary. you're in line for a psa, prostate check, and a colonoscopy--preventive medicine.

aren't you the same guy who doesn't advocate immunizations against the (former, now that we've nearly eradicated it) #1 cause of childhood meningitis?? interesting. yeah, you're really into prevention.

you can link some evidence for the lasers right here. i don't want your spam on my personal or work emails.

my job security does not depend at all on any medication. it lies in the fact that people are outliving their musculoskeletal reserve, in part due to age, as well as obesity--thus wearing their joints out faster. you can try all the preventative b.s. (shoe inserts, braces, manipulations, stretching, diets, 'life coaching') you can think of, but you will not make an impact, or slow down the process.

you'll be on a 'statin' medication in no time my friend. :eek: yes you will. you're right about at the age where your cholesterol is going to take off like a rocket past 200. better make an appointment with your primary. you're in line for a psa, prostate check, and a colonoscopy--preventive medicine.

aren't you the same guy who doesn't advocate immunizations against the (former, now that we've nearly eradicated it) #1 cause of childhood meningitis?? interesting. yeah, you're really into prevention.

you can link some evidence for the lasers right here. i don't want your spam on my personal or work emails.

my job security does not depend at all on any medication. it lies in the fact that people are outliving their musculoskeletal reserve, in part due to age, as well as obesity--thus wearing their joints out faster. you can try all the preventative b.s. (shoe inserts, braces, manipulations, stretching, diets, 'life coaching') you can think of, but you will not make an impact, or slow down the process.

Every post you make you show your bias and substandard understanding of basic human function. Some people will automatically assume you know what you are talking about because you have an MD degree, but those of us who know better just laugh at people like you.

I have copies of the papers on my hard drive. I will e-mail them to you but I am not going to post dozens of pages of text here.

Every post you make you show your bias and substandard understanding of basic human function.

rofl. do you honestly think coursework in physiology, pathophysiology, micro, biochem, anatomy, etc. etc. is superior in the any chiropractic school??? are you serious??? all the scientists who make discoveries in these fields--do you think they're teaching at chiropractic schools??

i'd 'bet the house' that i would absolutely embarass you in graduate-level exams in physiology, pathophysiology, anatomy, pharmacology, biochemistry, biomaterials, biomechanics, microbiology, and any other science field you can think of. do you honestly think i wasn't paying attention to 4 years of premed, four years of medical school, and 6 years residency/fellowship. hell, i'd even take a dietetics exam, and any chiropractic exam just to make you not feel too bad.

surely, you have more data to support the lasers than some paperwork in your office??

rofl. do you honestly think coursework in physiology, pathophysiology, micro, biochem, anatomy, etc. etc. is superior in the any chiropractic school??? are you serious??? all the scientists who make discoveries in these fields--do you think they're teaching at chiropractic schools??

i'd 'bet the house' that i would absolutely embarass you in graduate-level exams in physiology, pathophysiology, anatomy, pharmacology, biochemistry, biomaterials, biomechanics, microbiology, and any other science field you can think of. do you honestly think i wasn't paying attention to 4 years of premed, four years of medical school, and 6 years residency/fellowship. hell, i'd even take a dietetics exam, and any chiropractic exam just to make you not feel too bad.

surely, you have more data to support the lasers than some paperwork in your office??

Self esteem is good, but your taking it to far. You think you are smarter than you are.

I think you paid attention to the instructor fill you full of brain washing that corrupt your ability to think out side of the guidelines. Seriously, most MD's are so "cook book" you guys will be replaced by a kiosk at Walmart in our lifetime. God forbid you actually you common sense when it comes to wellness. BTW how in the world is getting a colonoscopy preventative. If you do a colonoscopy and you find something, you did not prevent anything. More misleading BS from the AMA.

Do you really think that they give our licenses out with a box of corn flakes? I took National Boards part I, II, III, IV, Pt, competency boards I,II plus a state board test. Every one of those test are major ball busters. Out of the same text books you used in school. Each section exam 8 hours to complete. My scores were well above average. :D

Too scared to look at the research from places like the University of Kansas?

Self esteem is good, but your taking it to far. You think you are smarter than you are. .

no, i just think that i am smarter in the listed fields (which you claim i lack understanding of) than you are.

Do you really think that they give our licenses out with a box of corn flakes? I took National Boards part I, II, III, IV, Pt, competency boards I,II plus a state board test. Every one of those test are major ball busters. Out of the same text books you used in school. Each section exam 8 hours to complete. My scores were well above average.

good for you. we took two-day tests (8 hours each day) every 4 weeks in medical school. medical licensing exams I, II, and III, orthopedic competency tests each year, and the national board of orthopedics board exam. i've rarely scored less than the 90th percentile on any test i've ever taken.