You know what I hate?

HotCarl

FUCKING BITCHS BEING A TEASE

If you wanna fuck lets fuck dont talk about it all day then at the last minute say,"i gotta go home to get my weed Ill see you later" Bitch take off your clothes and lets do the no pants dance then you can get high all you want. Stupid fucking strippers.

Damn my game was so tight too, litereally had her in on the top of the list all night. Even turned down a sure thing... TWICE b/c i wanted a little azn sensation instead. Shit come to think of it I turned down a sure thing friday night TOO for the same reason. Fuck that shit. Remember.... Dont chase, just replace kids. ;)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd57/l3ubba015/2035640494_8bbd9acc6b.jpg

if your such a "pimp" and your game is tight, that shit wont happen ROOKIE. this shit aint never happen, if she comes over, its going down . she only left cause she relized your a corn ball, so now she has to get high to make her night better. its not her, its you. give me her number, bet i hit it by tuesday.

if your such a "pimp" and your game is tight, that shit wont happen ROOKIE. this shit aint never happen, if she comes over, its going down . she only left cause she relized your a corn ball, so now she has to get high to make her night better. its not her, its you. give me her number, bet i hit it by tuesday.

:bangbang:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c6/4-hydroxybutanoic-acid.png/800px-4-hydroxybutanoic-acid.pnghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:4-hydroxybutanoic-acid.png

+rep to the person who gets this, cheating is encouraged

Sleep with an ex?:D

Aww, it was only a red x when I posted! So much for my joke...

I challenge u to a duel sir.

#1 hawhaw. if i were using "tight" to describe my game it's due to the fact its weaksauce.

mistake #2 Girls get horny as shit when they smoke reefer - you should have asked to follow her.

HAHA, i never talk like that but i was a bit cracked last night so of course i thought i was cool. Oh and I never follow always lead. She was literally txting me all day "you coming to see me? we're kickin it later right?" etc... etc..

See thats the thing, its not the first time we've kicked it we've been talking for a few weeks and already hit that shit a few times. She just flaked out this one night. Its cool though ive already moved on :D Your more than welcome to take over but im warning you man she's flakey.

ps... oh and quite possibly the BEST ass ive ever seen on a girl period.

See thats the thing, its not the first time we've kicked it we've been talking for a few weeks and already hit that shit a few times. She just flaked out this one night. Its cool though ive already moved on :D Your more than welcome to take over but im warning you man she's flakey.

ps... oh and quite possibly the BEST ass ive ever seen on a girl period.

doubt it pics to prove?

a. she didnt flake out, you didnt seal the deal

b. it was the best ass you got cause you were a virgin

c. you didnt move on, cuz if you did, you wouldnt have made a thread about it, you wanted sympathy

d. i dont need luck mother $%*$#@ im the shit

a. she didnt flake out, you didnt seal the deal

b. it was the best ass you got cause you were a virgin

c. you didnt move on, cuz if you did, you wouldnt have made a thread about it, you wanted sympathy

d. i dont need luck mother $%*$#@ im the shit

You REALLY dont know me do you? I hate sounding like the guy who brags about getting ass or anything (cough you cough) so I wont list my resume'. Besides I couldnt compare to a player such as yourself. The only reason i made the thread is because it JUST happened and I was drunk. Who HASNT drunk posted here before?

I'll give you one thing, your right I didnt seal the deal despite the fact I had before I rested and assumed it was 'in the bag' but apparently not.

Wait... werent you the guy hitting on the fat girl at hooters or quaker steak in front of everyone? c'mon really?! ;)

You REALLY dont know me do you? I hate sounding like the guy who brags about getting ass or anything (cough you cough) so I wont list my resume'. Besides I couldnt compare to a player such as yourself. The only reason i made the thread is because it JUST happened and I was drunk. Who HASNT drunk posted here before?

I'll give you one thing, your right I didnt seal the deal despite the fact I had before I rested and assumed it was 'in the bag' but apparently not.

Wait... werent you the guy hitting on the fat girl at hooters or quaker steak in front of everyone? c'mon really?! ;)

dammit im trying to help your cause...there was a pic of a girl phil picked up at the bar with sinisterss an 0rwhp but i cant find the dam pic...craig or brain i know youve got it post it up lol

dammit im trying to help your cause...there was a pic of a girl phil picked up at the bar with sinisterss an 0rwhp but i cant find the dam pic...craig or brain i know youve got it post it up lol

I faintly remember the thread and someone said they tried to covertly take a pic of said girl without her knowing. Im just poking fun really its all cool. ;)

it was a bar in gahanna, i wasnt trying to sleep with her i was just talking to her cause there was only dudes there, and i was hammered. im talking to the point i stopped the car on 270 to piss for over 5 minutes. i dont doubt you have the"skill" i just like giving you a hard time