on the way to the international motorcycle show..

88lx5oh

as of right now im in the car... on the way to the international motorcycle show in cleveland.

posting from the laptop via wifi from my phone..

ill post pictures on the way home tonight...

but for now im bored.. ask me something interesting

well ya see.. when a man in a woman love each other soo much.. the woman will finally let him give it to her anal.. then the woman thinks she owns the man.. then the man has to bitch slap the woman, because she wont make him a sandwich. after that a fight insues and then the man accidently blugens the woman to death with the nearest object, which happens to be a self help book. he then has to hide the body in a near forest. he feels so bad that he adopts a child. eventually the reall baby momma comes trolling around and wants child support, then the man goes broke from paying $900 a month for 1 fucking kid... and that kids is where babies come from

Are you sure you saw my parent's Accord? They still haven't arrived here yet and I've been waiting for a couple of hours. :(

Pregunda: Does anyone other than Suzuki still make (or made up to a few years ago) a single-cylinder road bike anymore? The Boulevard S40 is the only one I can find.