GOP: What the hell are you doing?

Science Abuse

I bet Big Joe understands that spending millions of dollars on condoms for poor people will not stimulate the economy. Something that apparently your boy Barry O. doesn't comprehend.

Big joe has twice been a welfare recipient, and says it's helped him attain a middle-class lifestyle (despite the fact that he's unemployed). I don't think he'll be bitching about public funding of stuff.

BTW, we need to be distributing contraceptives and vasectomies, they're easier to use than condoms.

I bet Big Joe understands that spending millions of dollars on condoms for poor people will not stimulate the economy. Something that apparently your boy Barry O. doesn't comprehend.

In theory every child you keep out of the system (via not being born) saves us tens of thousands. Multiply that by the number of children born right into the system and you get a big number. Which some don't comprehend.

Though this is assuming the morons use them. Which with education, hopefully usage increases. However, the system will probably be abused as long as long as the welfare rules stay so lax.

oh noes :rolleyes:

u seriously <3 obama that much.

Nope. I like the man, I respect what he's doing, but I'm not a balls-out, blind-eyed, criticism-be-damned obama freak. If he does some fucked up shit (and it's fucked up based on results, not propaganda and conjecture), I will be among the first to question him.

However, my affection level for our current president has absolutely nothing to do with you stating that an uneducated, full-of-shit, demographic-pleasing tool of propaganda is more intelligent than millions of extremely well educated and experienced individuals. I would fully expect people to never take me seriously if I said something like "(Insert made up name of tree-hugging-hippy)" is WAY smarter than all of the republicans in office and should certainly be allowed to have a major influence on democratic policy making!"

Whats sad is that people in America have given Joe The Plumber even one tiny shred of attention. Can you really not see that he's a creation of politicians, that he's used to get you to support them, and not for your benefit? Cant you see that Joe the Plumber is the political world's critique of you? Every time you say "YEE-HAW! GETEM JOE!" ... They're laughing at you.

• Confused 1

Whats sad is that people in America have given Joe The Plumber even one tiny shred of attention. Can you really not see that he's a creation of politicians, that he's used to get you to support them, and not for your benefit? Cant you see that Joe the Plumber is the political world's critique of you? Every time you say "YEE-HAW! GETEM JOE!" ... They're laughing at you.

+1Mil

He's completely a political tool. He wasn't picked for his political acumen, or fiscal insights. He was picked to be the "joe-sixpack" of the 2008 election. Giving him any more credit than you would the guy you call out to unplug your toilet is idiocy.

And do what? He's unemployed. He got in th enews by talking about a private buisness that he hadn't made any effort to begin yet, and has given no indication that he's able to.

He needs to go home and apply for his plumbing license for starters.