Guest GMoney

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a stripper.

Haha, nah but she is well known for another reason. Nothing in a sexual way. I wouldnt go anywhere public with a stripper unless it was another strip club. Those bitches are nuts outside of the club. And since when does strippers hang out with their families.

This is the funniest shit ever. I completely didn't recognize you. The chick was cute, dirty blond hair with highlighted streaks, tiny frame. They are on camera, she waits a solid 3-4 seconds before the pressure gets to her and she leans over and pecks Sam. 2 seconds later the camera is still on him he wipes off the lip gloss, puts his arm around her and gives the camera a big thumbs up cheesing like he just won the publishers clearing house. We had a big group up in our suite and we were all on the floor laughing our ass off.

What a small world. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow and tell my buddies that it was someone I know. LOL.

Couldn't have explained it better but now i do feel sorry for you Sam, your dating a girl so much more e-famous than you that you can't even post her picture because of the shit storm that would come from it on this website....

Haha, nah but she is well known for another reason. Nothing in a sexual way. I wouldnt go anywhere public with a stripper unless it was another strip club. Those bitches are nuts outside of the club. And since when does strippers hang out with their families.

Silly, strippers dont have families. Just daddy issues.

Haha, I got so many texts about that. I wasnt even paying attention and that was her parents right next to her so she was alil embarassed about it. I felt more like an idiot whiping off all the lip gloss on my mouth then anything. Figures the one game I go to with her parents I am on that shit.:o

I forgot about that. I thought that it was you. Funniest part was when you immediately wiped off your mouth afterwards. Funny stuff right there.