I Miss You

Guest Hal

X2. For someone who doesn't care he sure spends a lot of time making sure he tells us how much he doesn't care, how he's too cool for the internt and CR. :rolleyes:

The only reason I would care is because things be be sold on here. If you think it takes time to type "I don't care etc..." you're even more retarded than that one completely useless fag of a mod.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't care about this forum or anyone on it, why are you on it all the time on ashley's user name hiding from everyone?

I don't get on her name, if I want to log on I get on mine. I've posted on her name when she was signed on, other than that I have no reason to hide. I think I've made perfectly clear in the past that I'm fine with attention.

I love that you people think you even know me. Shit, I've never even met you. You don't even know who Ashley is. You're probably more concerned about how to properly douche your boyfriends cum from your ass than you are about actually coming out to meets.

LOL, Hal is about the most polarizing figure on this board - people either heart him or loathe him. No in-between, apparently. :)

I'd be willing to wager at least a small amount that the vast majority that fall in the latter category have never actually met him.

Guest Removed
LOL, Hal is about the most polarizing figure on this board - people either heart him or loathe him. No in-between, apparently. :)

I'd be willing to wager at least a small amount that the vast majority that fall in the latter category have never actually met him.

i loathe him cause he is keeping my girl hostage :(

but i know where she is while he is at work :D

+1

I guess if it continues like this I'm going into politics.

I thought I saw you outside Mynt a couple weeks ago.

I've been to quite a few meets actually before I moved to phoenix for school... your thread is worthless btw.

I wish I could be cool enough to think I matter on COLUMBUS Racing while I live in Phoenix.

I'm glad you keep getting drawn into my worthless thread.

Probably. Hal is a cool guy to have around at the meets.

Was the guy you saw exuding awesomeness and fury?

If so, then that was me.

If not, then it was just some random chachi.

Must have be some random chachi. You might want to watch out for the copycat you, he just doesn't have your aura.