I Miss You

Guest Hal

Sorry, I realize this is off-topic, but I've seen the infraction counters and wondered what exactly an infraction is, how people get them, and what does an infraction mean?

Pleez halp me understand. Kthanksalot

Given by us when you break a rule of the forum. You collect all the limited edition ones you get a free vacation. Kind of like the monopoly game at McDonald's.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Hal is not infraction free, I don't care what Anthony has said. Some one was butt hurt and had to come crawling back. Just be honest with us, you missed this place. Truthfully, I forgot all about that thread until you reminded everyone. Nice work. Crazy how you act all hard on this forum. Just be a fucking normal person for a change, don't tell everyone to go kill themselves. You brought all this on yourself. :nono:

I'm just being blunt and honest.... I don't have anything against you.

To be fair I think Hal can forget his user name as Anthony changed it on a weekly basis.

Given by us when you break a rule of the forum. You collect all the limited edition ones you get a free vacation. Kind of like the monopoly game at McDonald's.

Oh, okay, thanks. While we're on the topic of stuff I don't know, can you explain to me the scoring system for reputation points? How much does a +rep or a -rep count, for instance?

Im going to go ahead and assume your not aiming the "stupid fuckers" comment in my direction and that your just frustrated that no one got you far fetched, albeit shaky rebuttle in the 'my daddy is better than your wife' argument that occured months ago. An argument which honestly no one really cares about thats probably why all of these so called "cock gobblers" never really got your point of view but its cool, your here to clear the air now. Anyway, glad your back man ;)

Go with Christ my son.

And Hal is not infraction free, I don't care what Anthony has said. Some one was butt hurt and had to come crawling back. Just be honest with us, you missed this place. Truthfully, I forgot all about that thread until you reminded everyone. Nice work. Crazy how you act all hard on this forum. Just be a fucking normal person for a change, don't tell everyone to go kill themselves. You brought all this on yourself. :nono:

To be fair I think Hal can forget his user name as Anthony changed it on a weekly basis.

Lol, no. Act all hard? Lol, no. Give a damn about internets? Lol, no. Forgot my user name after lack of care? Lol, yes.

I'm just being blunt and honest, I really don't care. I could type out a long rebuttal but I really don't care.

PS. If people would just kill themselves, I wouldn't have to suggest they do so.

God bless you.

Wow, that's it? I guess I thought it would be more.

Okay, well, sorry for the thread-jack.

Apologies don't cut it around here. I've reported you and your hair to the administration.

God bless.

Lol, no. Act all hard? Lol, no. Give a damn about internets? Lol, no. Forgot my user name after lack of care? Lol, yes.

I'm just being blunt and honest, I really don't care. I could type out a long rebuttal but I really don't care.

PS. If people would just kill themselves, I wouldn't have to suggest they do so.

God bless you.

Oh snap, I better log out and not return for a couple of months. LOL :rolleyes:

Oh snap now when I come back I'm going to act real tough and post a "I have returned" thread and pretend I don't even care.

X2. For someone who doesn't care he sure spends a lot of time making sure he tells us how much he doesn't care, how he's too cool for the internt and CR. :rolleyes:

:lol: This is funny. Anthony has shown many times he doesn't care who you guys ban and he will just unban them.

X2. For someone who doesn't care he sure spends a lot of time making sure he tells us how much he doesn't care, how he's too cool for the internt and CR. :rolleyes:

x3. just dont give the lil man attention

Everytime he posts all I see is

http://smiliesftw.com/x/huge_emo.gif

• Downvote 1

God bless you.

If you don't care about this forum or anyone on it, why are you on it all the time on ashley's user name hiding from everyone?