Two of four CR Track Day dates announced!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. I'm shooting for 11.5's on motor this year.

Polls dont really prove anything. We would have to talk to a track before hand, and the two at trails are already scheduled. We still have 2 more track days at DWay 42 to schedule and some auto x events. If we can find time for this I'll let everyone know.

should be close with winter changes i am hoping mid to low 11s

Is that per car or per person? I have 2 people that may want to go, but they'd run my car.

Per car admission is fre for spectators but they can run ur car just make sure they wear pants I don't recall having swist bans but if they do just keep ur hands down as they don't check

An bring a snell approved helmet if u run faster then 13.99

thats been stated in all past rentals an anytime you go to A TRAck....go on egay an order aused one for 50 bucks, im sure that pos car wont run a 13.99 anyways so you dont have to worry :bangbang:

Yeah I didn't know that seeing as how I've never been to the track, but yeah I think I'll have to hit up ebay. And LOL, my "pos" car + my track noobness = guaranteed 10's :D

Yeah I didn't know that seeing as how I've never been to the track, but yeah I think I'll have to hit up ebay. And LOL, my "pos" car + my track noobness = guaranteed 10's :D

5 bucks says u wont even break into the 13s on ur first pass.