Two of four CR Track Day dates announced!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be ready to Bring the **POS** back out. will be seating the clutch again, and the son in law is driving a AMC now too..

Will most likley do the spring and fall ones! Looking forward to it!

AMC Mike

I'm in for these. Just need to pick up a trailer now so I can do some of these farther away rentals. I start a new job on Monday and get 20 vacation days so time off for weekday rentals will be be no problem now.

Andy which car would you bring the 996 or m3?

Anthony man hey just a little tip..... the main page of cr has been for the dragway 42 event that was 4 months ago .quit being lazy an change it to the new trails event for a heads up for the april one.... just a thought.

Btw I'm taking a massive dump right now ahhhh dam chipotle.

Andy which car would you bring the 996 or m3?

Prolly the 996 for shits and giggles. I've got a handful of slips from the M3 and would probably break it trying to find that last .03 it needs to run 12.99.

My wife's going to see if she can get off work to bring her new toy too :D

Guest tbutera2112

i hope to make it to this track day, but the chances are probably pretty slim...i may still come spectate though

ill have my license back too :cool:

I'm in for these. Just need to pick up a trailer now so I can do some of these farther away rentals. I start a new job on Monday and get 20 vacation days so time off for weekday rentals will be be no problem now.

Glad to hear you will make them both always a great time racing with you.PBM4Twins.