Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

Since the Big A thread got locked I would like to continue this discussion. As I stated before...

"you talk a lot of shit about a car you have only took a test drive in. :gtfo: Hope your ready for some real world truth once you get walked by a black ss... fuck I have high hopes that even Paul will have a few wins over you"

I would also like to put out that I will rematch Eric (99ta) since I pulled on him last year. He had a passenger last time so I guess we have to do it again :p

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
i wanna dig ya this summer phil when my car is done, not gonna talk any shit though because i dont know what its gonna run...could be an 11s car, could be a 13s car...i have no fucking clue lol

speaking in third perosn: phil will do lil to no dig racing this year, phil will take zachs title, phil will whip pauls ass, phil will have those hoes as nutswingers.. tyler i hope your car is done. i just want to ride in it cause you should be running a pretty nasty dig setup.

omg you bought an ls1 we all need to stop what we are doing and bow down to phil!!!!!!!!! For his ls1 has been touched by gods hands as the fastest and quickest in the world and he his out to to beat everything and everybody in his path.Tis thy who owns the gods gifted ls1 duties to carry forth and destroy all others in your path and strip them of their titles and get walked by mustangs on a daily basis.

omg you bought an ls1 we all need to stop what we are doing and bow down to phil!!!!!!!!! For his ls1 has been touched by gods hands as the fastest and quickest in the world and he his out to to beat everything and everybody in his path.Tis thy who owns the gods gifted ls1 duties to carry forth and destroy all others in your path and strip them of their titles and get walked by mustangs on a daily basis.

:lol:

:asshole:i just lold you bish.

:lol: It's going to suck when reality kicks in!

yea phil ur gonna be slow again this year. an ur gonna have to learn to drive that dam car from a dig.

an zach should be fun digs this year man.

an might as well say it scott ur a slow ricer

an craig ur car is a garage queen

Hmmm will I be digging your mom? ;)

Dont think you'll get much of those!!

Me- No racing phil

Phil- Ok thats cool we shouldnt lets just cruise

Me- Sounds good

Us- Slowing down to a 20 then........boom its a race!

every friday and saturday nite lol, peer pressure is a bitch