Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Zach has never paid for a track event... so he's not holding any track titles.

Because I work 6 days a week fool!

But just because I don't go to your track days doesn't mean I don't go to the track at all. I went a few times last year.

And all this shit talking is for the track! I will make my best effort to make it to the track days in 09.

But just because I don't go to your track days doesn't mean I don't go to the track at all. I went a few times last year.

And all this shit talking is for the track! I will make my best effort to make it to the track days in 09.

all i heard was blah blah blah im a pussy, blah blah blah i wish i was as cool as phil, blah blah blah, i eat dick. thats what i heard son

I work 7 days a week. Last year I fired somebody right before making a pass.

Why do people talk shit here and not in person at the track. So much more fun to see people bitch out rather then watch them make excuses on the internets. All this shit talking needs to carry on to the track and in person, makes racing that much more fun.

This post just increased the average quarter mile time in this thread to 7.69 seconds

Zach- I just think you and Eric will be very close.....I would like to run you in my G/F's car if I can finish her bolt ons. BTW- What did you run at the track? And yes all these runs will take place at "the track". And yes a track day at night would be sweet even if it does cost a lil more....there would definately be more people and it would be more interesting.