Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think it will either...if he was returning it to what it was, why would he be selling the cam to phil?

Oh wtf, that's hater. You were supposed to sell that thing to me! Oh well, now I know pretty much what needs done to be faster than Phil...

Guest tbutera2112
Since all of this talk is about my car, it looks like i do.

lucky youre not tryin to sell anything to me...you would nag the shit outta me like this and ide tell you nevermind... wasnt it established a couple pages ago that phil is waiting on a check that is in the mail, and even if he pays you, you dont even "own" that car, so you cant even sign it over to him until your dad comes and does it? :gtfo:

lucky youre not tryin to sell anything to me...you would nag the shit outta me like this and ide tell you nevermind... wasnt it established a couple pages ago that phil is waiting on a check that is in the mail, and even if he pays you, you dont even "own" that car, so you cant even sign it over to him until your dad comes and does it? :gtfo:

I do have a loan on the car and since i didn't have any credit history they had to put it in his name and that also make the insurance lower. I am not nagging him i am trying to cover my own ass since he has been saying he has the money and all of this shit for months now. I cant sit around and wait. I was also trying to give him a equal chance to give me any sort of a deposit so i would hold the car for him which he has not done. So keep on acting like you know everything when you really dont know shit. :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112

cry some more, keep thread shitting

my car is in my name, and its on my parents insurance to keep costs down...my name on title, my moms name on insurance cards

i really dont give 2 shits if he buys your car or a civic, just stop crying in this thread about it...PM him or relist it for sale if you think he isnt buying it, but stop bitching to us about it

cry some more, keep thread shitting

my car is in my name, and its on my parents insurance to keep costs down...my name on title, my moms name on insurance cards

i really dont give 2 shits if he buys your car or a civic, just stop crying in this thread about it...PM him or relist it for sale if you think he isnt buying it, but stop bitching to us about it

Since when have i bitched or thread shit?

Sorry i didnt buy some piece of shit mustang that i could pay off i wanted a LS1 and wanted to build some credit. I did pm him you dumbass! And i didnt have the fucking thread closed, that was one of the mods so if a mod would like to delete the IM shit that it turned into and reopen it then so be it. Still no payment and still no deposit so it is still for sale. Why dont you go bitch up some more threads with your worthless posts.

Since when have i bitched or thread shit?

Sorry i didnt buy some piece of shit mustang that i could pay off i wanted a LS1 and wanted to build some credit. I did pm him you dumbass! And i didnt have the fucking thread closed, that was one of the mods so if a mod would like to delete the IM shit that it turned into and reopen it then so be it. Still no payment and still no deposit so it is still for sale. Why dont you go bitch up some more threads with your worthless posts.

:eek:

I can't, I'm at work :(

And I don't wanna throw gears in a rear end that will just increase my chances of blowing up at the track. I would rather not have to spend the money on them two or more times.

Don't tell me you're still going to be on street tires are you??? Get some Nitto 555r's (i think that's the name). They don't bite hard but are better than street tires.

Don't tell me you're still going to be on street tires are you??? Get some Nitto 555r's (i think that's the name). They don't bite hard but are better than street tires.

For this season probably, unless I decide to bite the bullet and get some new rims. Mine are waaay heavy (I'm pretty sure I read 60lbs for each rim with tire), and I would rather have 17's. So we'll see. It'll probably either be the mods I've already planned, or go for rims/tires and rear end.

For this season probably, unless I decide to bite the bullet and get some new rims. Mine are waaay heavy (I'm pretty sure I read 60lbs for each rim with tire), and I would rather have 17's. So we'll see. It'll probably either be the mods I've already planned, or go for rims/tires and rear end.

What you don't like big wims?! :D Look into some butterfly doors too.