Think you are tough?

Trouble Maker

My uncle is doing it again, he did it last year too. The guy is nuts.

Oh and he runs it, not those wussy bikes

Your uncle is a god among men. It takes a certain person who's extremely gifted mentally and physically, then years of training on top of some more crazy to even want to do something like that. Those guys with the wussy bikes have to push them sometimes, doesn't sound like fun. But yeah, running it is bananas. Is he doing the 350 or the 1100?

What's his name, I'll probably read in on it every few days so it would be cool to follow how he's doing.

I guess people have been hitting some bad weather. Bad relative to up there in the winter which means conditions that most people would cry about and curl up into a little ball to die.

Your uncle is a god among men. It takes a certain person who's extremely gifted mentally and physically, then years of training on top of some more crazy to even want to do something like that. Those guys with the wussy bikes have to push them sometimes, doesn't sound like fun. But yeah, running it is bananas. Is he doing the 350 or the 1100?

What's his name, I'll probably read in on it every few days so it would be cool to follow how he's doing.

I guess people have been hitting some bad weather. Bad relative to up there in the winter which means conditions that most people would cry about and curl up into a little ball to die.

Oh I know the bikes aren't, just being facetious.

He's doing 350 miles, usually only the dog sled guys go 1100 because they can carry a lot more supplies.He has to pull his own sled behind him. Edit: nvm I just noticed that website is only for the guys running or biking

He's been running marathons for years, he usually does the ultras which are 100+ miles. I know he wanted to do the iron man but found it tough to train for 120 degrees in pittsburgh where he lives, haha its much easier to train for hills, snow, and freezing temps.

His name is Rick and is currently on his way to Bison Camp