Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got the chance to meet Kenny even though he was just in the shop one day last week getting some tires. I was off that day. However I'm sure he was a stand up dude and he will be missed by all. I went through this in 2001 when one of my best friends was killed in a streetbike accident. Its tuff to get through but you must believe he is in a better place and that one day you will ride with him again.

God bless and be safe.

R.I.P Kenny

I never got the chance to meet Kenny even though he was just in the shop one day last week getting some tires. I was off that day. However I'm sure he was a stand up dude and he will be missed by all. I went through this in 2001 when one of my best friends was killed in a streetbike accident. Its tuff to get through but you must believe he is in a better place and that one day you will ride with him again.

God bless and be safe.

R.I.P Kenny

It wasnt last week.:(

Sorry fellows, Thought this was A guy who was just killed in an accident the other day. I just found out about today. Did'nt know the guy and could'nt remember his name.

I sould have paid more attention to the post. I hope I did'nt upset anyone.

Sorry fellows, Thought this was A guy who was just killed in an accident the other day. I just found out about today. Did'nt know the guy and could'nt remember his name.

I sould have paid more attention to the post. I hope I did'nt upset anyone.

Don't worry. If you did, they need to get their man suits on.