so what would you do....?

Flybye

I had relations with a young married woman. It was uncomplicated and had no lasting implications.

That is more rare than a guy in a bright yellow domestic getting laid.

LOL the bright yellow domestic is gone....but thanks ass.:D anyways i dont know these chicks very well and nothing has happened yet. tonight will just be testing the waters i guess? but i might also get into some fun too? :cool:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moral of the story: Don't do it unless she is really hot and equally smart. (smart by my standards, not yours.)

lol plus 1

just get in and gtfo! I would not want that drama or bs around me for more than a couple hrs at the hotel!

go to lodge bar or somehwere around there i might be headed down that way with some people soon

yeah i think we are heading to the district? i really hope the ONE looks as good as she did last night lol. and the other two aswell....i wasnt that drunk though

The only one you should consider is the single one. If you decide to wait for one of the others to finally end their relationship, you'll probably be waiting a long time with no pay off (or an angry husband to deal with.) Not worth the trouble.

The only one you should consider is the single one. If you decide to wait for one of the others to finally end their relationship, you'll probably be waiting a long time with no pay off (or an angry husband to deal with.) Not worth the trouble.

yeah pretty much what im thinking.....i might just have to do the ole hit and quit it i guess

If you continue

A. Invest in a gun and get your ccw

B. Bring a friend when you hang out with them..

If you don't continue

A. invest in a gun and get your ccw

B. always bring a friend when you go out..

Well, don't go thinking that you are a bad guy. Those women are obviously looking for some fun themselves - they wouldn't want to jump into anything just after dealing with divorce. They are looking for consolation penor.

So my advice to you is: take 2 buddy's that are smooth, get some drinks, and enjoy.

he must have gotten shot by a jealous husband, there is no followup today :(

that or they slipped him a roofie and handcuffed him as they tool around in his car. he's on a bed someplace with ladies underwear and lipstick on :p

I had relations with a young married woman. It was uncomplicated and had no lasting implications.

That is more rare than a guy in a bright yellow domestic getting laid.

You will typically bring upon a wrath of drama the likes of which you would not wish upon your mortal enemy.

Moral of the story: Don't do it unless she is really hot and equally smart. (smart by my standards, not yours.)

read this over and over

This is so awkward.....its like they have kidnapped me and don't wanna go home lol and no the husbands don't know me or where I live. And the girls know as little as possible. So yeah...last night was fun. Nothing too crazy but they are some pretty cool chicks, just full of baggage.

Ive been there. They will be FULL of drama. Always wanting to vent about how shitty their lives' and husbands are. Plus side is that they may/maynot be really looking for a commitment or relationship (really depends on what type of girl she is, if shes a leech shes looking to jump from one relationship to the next, dont ask how i know this). I say do what you want but dont have any expectation's. Get in and get the fuck out. At best keep one as a booty call.

Thats cool everything went well, it sounds like these ladies just wanted a boner slipped in them because their husbands have been out fucking younger girls. You should bring them out to lodge bar on wednesday for some bumpin and grindin.