new to CR

Jordy_is_on

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you not a Fail?

Not to Be a dick or anything But i was in the process of uploading the only pics i have.

Chuck Norris does not approve of your lack of reading fail.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj90/Datschga/chuck_norris.jpg

Maybe if you read the stickies before you posted your fail intro this would not have turned into a murder death fail.

I plan on it being a fast daily. low13s to highs 12s some time this week im takin a da orbital sander to the whole thing and making it look decent painting the wheels bronze and havin a sorta sleeper look.

Flat paint and bronze wheels don't add horsepower. Only stickers do that.

Well then you're completely and utterly fucked.

this is off topic but do you come into jegs with your dad? i saw your hat on someone and never put two and two together till last night.

o welcome b16.

Can someone say butthurt? You think you can run 14's huh? Finally someone slow enough for me to race! Lets line them up. And quit whining. And painting your car flat black with bronze wheels is not a "sleeper" look. A sleeper would blend in with everything else on the road, I dont see very many flat blacked anything's on a regular basis. Save your painting money for things that make you go/ handle faster.

dang thats awsome. so the supras finished?

The '82 needs a new thermostat and the '94 is ready to go (minus the fact that it needs a standalone, but I've bitched about that enough already). I've been meaning to bring one of them by for awhile now.