new to CR

Jordy_is_on

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I wasn't emo. It was actually pretty easy to get through that. I simply searched for pictures of you to remind myself that I wasn't a transvestite.

so your girl leaves you and you go looking for pic's of me? stalker! I'm far from your gay fantasy's

You're far from correct grammar as well.

You didn't dispute being a tranvestite either. Why don't you do your makeup, slap some heels on, and go try to pick up some hot guys. I know that's what you do in your spare time.

Can you stop bothering me now?

P.S.

The humor in my post can be found where I called you a transvestite and said that I looked for pictures of you to make me feel better. Both of which were intended to be humorous, which they were.

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

You're far from correct grammar as well. Still arguing with a child.....

your the one who wont stop your like the turd that wont flush, just annoys the hell out of everyone, being you must be like the smartest kid with down syndrome

You're right, I'm the smartest Down's kid. My grammar and writing skills are still greater than yours though. Congratulations on calling yourself retarded.

I like the fact that you still haven't addressed the issue about you being a transvestite. This says to me that you dress up like a lady and tuck it inbetween your legs, straight Buffalo Bill style.

You're right, I'm the smartest Down's kid. My grammar and writing skills are still greater than yours though. Congratulations on calling yourself retarded.

I like the fact that you still haven't addressed the issue about you being a transvestite. This says to me that you dress up like a lady and tuck it inbetween your legs, straight Buffalo Bill style.

that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard, no sorry I'm not gay or a tranny so get the thought of me out of your gay mind! I get more ass than you know, let me ask you this what are you doing here? I've never seen you at any meet, you don't do anything for this board, no one that I know uses your services? you are useless

I am not a homosexual.

Coming to the track day on the 24th? I'll be there. I'm an hour away from Columbus, not exactly a drive that I'd like to make every time people decide to have a little get-together.

I've done business before, just not people that you know. I'm busy as hell getting an education, running my businesses, and trying to have a life at the same time. You're lucky that I've taken the time out of my busy schedule to waste time BSing with you.

I think it's hilarious that you call me useless, yet you still argue with me? Why are you wasting time on a useless person?

I'm on my way to being more successful than you have ever been. Stop fucking bothering me with your sorry excuses for insults and futile argument.

If you have anything else to say to me, don't.

I am not a homosexual.

Coming to the track day on the 24th? I'll be there. I'm an hour away from Columbus, not exactly a drive that I'd like to make every time people decide to have a little get-together.

I've done business before, just not people that you know. I'm busy as hell getting an education, running my businesses, and trying to have a life at the same time. You're lucky that I've taken the time out of my busy schedule to waste time BSing with you.

I think it's hilarious that you call me useless, yet you still argue with me? Why are you wasting time on a useless person?

I'm on my way to being more successful than you have ever been. Stop fucking bothering me with your sorry excuses for insults and futile argument.

If you have anything else to say to me, don't.

because I'm bored at work :( and no I wont be at the track day, I have to work and if I did go I wouldn't be racing.......

I'm going to get the turbo Toyotas that aren't mine and race them. There will be videos.

if I could get the day off I'd race you, but zach (SSmafia) took that day off and they wont let 2 tech's off on the same day