new to CR

Jordy_is_on

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I have the motor of your dreams if ya wanna do a REAL swap...

pulled from my SH i just sold...

then make a for sale thread about it...post it on ohiohonda too. :rolleyes:

do you own an Acura? if not then STFU no one was talking to you

I just saw this now. Actually, Brandon and I were having a conversation if you'd be so willing as to scroll up a little bit on the page. This actually means that you are intruding on someone else's conversation. You can see a page back that Brandon and I were carrying on a conversation before you decided to swing your e-nuts in here and try to....well, I don't even know what. No sense to take it out on my because it's your bleeding vagina time.

In other words, Alt + F4 will be your friend in this situation you stupid fuck.

Love,

Alex

I just saw this now. Actually, Brandon and I were having a conversation if you'd be so willing as to scroll up a little bit on the page. This actually means that you are intruding on someone else's conversation. You can see a page back that Brandon and I were carrying on a conversation before you decided to swing your e-nuts in here and try to....well, I don't even know what. No sense to take it out on my because it's your bleeding vagina time.

In other words, Alt + F4 will be your friend in this situation you stupid fuck.

Love,

Alex

1st off its sarcasm douche I'm an Acura tech have been for 13 years now, if you knew me then you'd understand it's a fucking inside joke but instead you decided to put you worthless 2 cents in without thinking! :gtfo: the newb has an Acura, I said Acura's fucking suck balls talking to him not your retarded ass, so then you feel the need to jump in and say: so do f-body's coming from a 17 year old child that owns a turbo toyota, yeah your fucking cool! so please go die a horrible death you useless fucking idiot!

Edited by SinisterSS

1st off its sarcasm douche I'm an Acura tech have been for 13 years now, if you knew me then you'd understand it's a fucking inside joke but instead you decided to put you worthless 2 cents in without thinking! :gtfo: the newb has an Acura, I said Acura's fucking suck balls talking to him not your retarded ass, so then you feel the need to jump in and say: so do f-body's coming from a 17 year old child that owns a turbo toyota, yeah your fucking cool! so please go die a horrible death you useless fucking idiot!

I am pretty fucking cool. Please, go do shots of the stuff under the sink.

*Edit*

Now that I have more time to type, let me continue from where I had left off. Apparantely you're the one with no sense of humor, as the other 99.9% of the board that doesn't wear a helmet and ride a small bus like you apparantely do would have found my F-Body comment humorous.

Calling me a child......is that really where you needed to go for an insult? That was about as effective as Rosie O'Donnell's dietician.

You need improvement with your humor and sarcasm. Until you get that improvement, don't call me out for anything else. It seems to me that you calling me retarded was just a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Please exit thread now, kthx

Edited by Alex L.

I am pretty fucking cool. Please, go do shots of the stuff under the sink.

*Edit*

Now that I have more time to type, let me continue from where I had left off. Apparantely you're the one with no sense of humor, as the other 99.9% of the board that doesn't wear a helmet and ride a small bus like you apparantely do would have found my F-Body comment humorous.

Calling me a child......is that really where you needed to go for an insult? That was about as effective as Rosie O'Donnell's dietician.

You need improvement with your humor and sarcasm. Until you get that improvement, don't call me out for anything else. It seems to me that you calling me retarded was just a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Please exit thread now, kthx

your 17yrs old so yes your still a child :asshole: