new to CR

Jordy_is_on

Hey my names Jordan and I Drive an 1991 Acura Integra DA with a swapped JDM b-16 Header and Full exhaust. I had jus bought the Car. So i dont realy Have Numbers to Show But will Soon. told it runs a mid to high 14 which isnt fast but isnt to slow. Im in the process of sanding it down To repaint it Flat Black With Bronze wheels. Rear interior Has been gutted since i got it found some water leaks lookin to get rid of those. car was white before the kid spray painted it black :(.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/Jordo8986/downsized_0313091707.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/Jordo8986/downsized_0313091645.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/Jordo8986/0313091841.jpg

These are the wheels Being painted Bronze

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/Jordo8986/0327092134.jpg

Edited by DA_b-16
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
How are you not a Fail?

Not to Be a dick or anything But i was in the process of uploading the only pics i have.

upload before you post??

So your name is Jordan. Since you have a girl's car, you can have positive rep if your a girl, if not you're just shit outta luck.

Yep Acura is a girls car Got some Acuras that will Take your car on track and off track.

• Downvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
Yep Acura is a girls car Got some Acuras that will Take your car on track and off track.

his car is getting the motor rebuilt...so of course your pos will beat him, his doesnt even run right now

go tell people at slomotion honda and acura's are girls cars see if he doesnt shove ur american car up ya ass. with his teg!

Idc what you have in that s10 how you build it straight lines arent the only type of racing bub. you dont know me i dont know you your obviously jus another prick that makes us look bad car meets and building cars is about having fun and getting along. Not talkig shit i jus bought the car so shove it, its my piece of shit and im the one who has to drive it.

• Downvote 2

go tell people at slomotion honda and acura's are girls cars see if he doesnt shove ur american car up ya ass. with his teg!

Well you really want to be part of this forum don't you?

Why don't you save some time and :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112

slomo eric is on here...maybe he will post his number in here so you can go blow him in person instead of over the internet

Idc what you have in that s10 how you build it straight lines arent the only type of racing bub. you dont know me i dont know you your obviously jus another prick that makes us look bad car meets and building cars is about having fun and getting along. Not talkig shit i jus bought the car so shove it, its my piece of shit and im the one who has to drive it.

Don't believe everything you read, I own a Camaro. Just chill out there noobie, if you don't like a little bit of poking fun you won't like it here.

Guest tbutera2112
i dont mind it but for you to straight call me a piece of shit basically cause i didnt post pics right away is a bs reason to bash.

:gtfo:

Common man, your intro is really lame. Post pics, give a better discription, now go back and try again.

I called you a piece of shit? I'm glad you fixed your first post after I said this, but I didn't start anything until I decided to ask if you were a girl. Which you didn't answer, so are you a girl? :jerkit: