new to CR

Jordy_is_on

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right it is tis the reason i sold it. dont bash on me till you know me I jus bought the car and it is in progress

okay so if we are over that, do you have some plans for this thing you're driving now? Fast? Pretty? or just saving your money for something else?

what happened to you scott? did your testicles fall off?

no he's just taking the smart approach cause people are always we CR people are "dicks" but serious newb u might wanna shed that thin skin and get some thicker stuff oh and get a flamesuit it may help you.

Just so you know im not calling you a piece of shit either!! :D

Oh and welcome

what happened to you scott? did your testicles fall off?

chill out there PedoBear (LOL thats funny too). Just cuz he doesn't own a real car, maybe we can send him to an anti-ricer class and gain a decent member out of him. :D

I plan on it being a fast daily. low13s to highs 12s some time this week im takin a da orbital sander to the whole thing and making it look decent painting the wheels bronze and havin a sorta sleeper look.

If you get it running 13s and actually get some time slips to back it up, I might be able to get past the ricer shit. Flat black and bronze, really? I guess that's not as bad as some stupid graphics. :rolleyes:

i hate that shit. Honda doesnt make you a ricer stupid decisions on your car like graphics and body kits that dont make your car look better make you a ricer. i dont like anything but the Stock low look. maybe a lip on the front and rear with small side skirts. but no stupid donkey shit like that.
  • Upvote 2

Guest Removed
idk it doesnt have and obd1 scan port

its jus a check engine light

not pull the carpet back on the passenger side, and see the panel for the ecu, turn the key on and the red light will blink the codes out.:rolleyes:

i dont mind it but for you to straight call me a piece of shit basically cause i didnt post pics right away is a bs reason to bash.

your a piece of shit!

i love the d/a...not liking you so much..

now, your first post is fixxed. now just stop posting, and maybe you might go green instead of red.

you belong to TEAM OUTPUT?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/Fail20Gauge2.jpg

Al Gore called, he said hes kicking you off the intarW3bs.

But seriously, hondas are not race cars. If you are trying to stick with Honda, at least do something cool like a CRV or Oddessy with an LS1 swap. That would be cause for some respect.

Welcome! A little advice, grow some thicker skin if you wanna make it out of the oven. Know your role and shut your mouth :D

at least do something cool like a CRV or Oddessy with an LS1 swap. That would be cause for some respect.

Honestly, I think it would be fucking sweet to see somebody build up a CRV

Tyler, you couldnt even drive your car until recently and you have the nerve to flame someone else? Thats like the retarded kid laughing at the kid with the speech problem :confused: WTF

Welcome new guy. Your car is a piece of shit, but at least you want to take it to the track. Ive seen worse platforms on this forum so do what you do (personally I would get something else with more potential).

QHonestly, I think it would be fucking sweet to see somebody build up a CRV

My mom drives one of those. I've thought about how sweet it would be to build it many times.

Someone should give this guy a team output card.

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
Ahahahaha team output! I think from here on out whenever someone with a honda joins your gonna see team output somewhere! We just made them famous

that shit was funny..i was laughing in the truck :cool: