Would you?

Tim1647545497

Would you buy a Lexus SC 300 with complete custom work, just about from head to toe. From the greddy front mount,to the intake, heads, exhaust, you name it on the motor its been built and... it has a 93 supra motor in it that was built to run 1 rather big JDM turbo. Exhaust is still being built, but the guy said a week or 2 and everything should be completely finished. Trying to sell for a friend, who just opened a new shop a month or so ago.Let me know if anybody is interested and ill put it in the corral with pics and a price.

So without stating one, I will assume he would take a trade for a 98 honda civic, with a questionable tranny.

I'd like to undercut this guy's offer and offer for trade a spare tire from a 1991 Cavalier, a cigarette lighter, and a slice of angel food cake. That, though, is my first and final offer.

I'd like to undercut this guy's offer and offer for trade a spare tire from a 1991 Cavalier, a cigarette lighter, and a slice of angel food cake. That, though, is my first and final offer.

To the seller: Don't get taken on this deal; find out details. How old is said angel food cake?

I'll offer everything he offered, minus the cigarette lighter, plus a barrel of pork fat, minus the 1991 cavalier, plus the rest of that angle food cake (so you get the whole thing), plus half an angle food cake worth of strawberries on top, minus the 1991 cavalier, plus one dinner date with Hwilli at the finest eat establishment in Columbus.

Size defined by the word 'barrel' may be subject to change at my discretion. I reserve all rights to substitute pork fat for whatever I have on hand. By finest eating establishment I mean either my left over dinner on my front porch or your choice of fast food places eating off of the 99 cent menu as long as the total bill doesn't exceed $7.76 This contest subject to all rules and regulations applicable in your state or city of residence.

To the seller: Don't get taken on this deal; find out details. How old is said angel food cake?

I see he's retained you as a consultant, and now you're playing hardball with me.

Listen, it's good angel food cake. Honestly, I don't know how old it is - I bought it off some guy in '06, and it was in good condition then so I didn't ask a lot of questions. It has been in my refrigerator ever since. It has never seen the dinner table or a counter. It's still in its original wrapping and that has the sticker on it with all the nutritional values. I can get you pics if you want them.

I'll offer everything he offered, minus the cigarette lighter, plus a barrel of pork fat, minus the 1991 cavalier, plus the rest of that angle food cake (so you get the whole thing), plus half an angle food cake worth of strawberries on top, minus the 1991 cavalier, plus one dinner date with Hwilli at the finest eat establishment in Columbus.

Size defined by the word 'barrel' may be subject to change at my discretion. I reserve all rights to substitute pork fat for whatever I have on hand. By finest eating establishment I mean either my left over dinner on my front porch or your choice of fast food places eating off of the 99 cent menu as long as the total bill doesn't exceed $7.76 This contest subject to all rules and regulations applicable in your state or city of residence.

I can't believe you would do this to me. Again.

I see he's retained you as a consultant, and now you're playing hardball with me.

Listen, it's good angel food cake. Honestly, I don't know how old it is - I bought it off some guy in '06, and it was in good condition then so I didn't ask a lot of questions. It has been in my refrigerator ever since. It has never seen the dinner table or a counter. It's still in its original wrapping and that has the sticker on it with all the nutritional values. I can get you pics if you want them.

Pics or no dice. And they had better not be some generic Google image crap.

Must be femalish.

"ish" you say? Contact member ZappBrannigan.

Im interested in knowing what this custom work crap is....

Greddy inter coolers from he MKIV are direct bolt in's slight modifications needed for the piping maby a 2 inch extension. 2jz-GTE is also a direct swap for the SC. Only difference is wiring change.

pretty much everything except body panels from the MKIV to the SC is a direct bolt on.

Im interested in knowing what this custom work crap is....

Greddy inter coolers from he MKIV are direct bolt in's slight modifications needed for the piping maby a 2 inch extension. 2jz-GTE is also a direct swap for the SC. Only difference is wiring change.

pretty much everything except body panels from the MKIV to the SC is a direct bolt on.

shut up

Would you buy a Lexus SC 300 with complete custom work, just about from head to toe. From the greddy front mount,to the intake, heads, exhaust, you name it on the motor its been built and... it has a 93 supra motor in it that was built to run 1 rather big JDM turbo. Exhaust is still being built, but the guy said a week or 2 and everything should be completely finished. Trying to sell for a friend, who just opened a new shop a month or so ago.Let me know if anybody is interested and ill put it in the corral with pics and a price.

This isn't Courtney's white SC300 is it from C&L Performance Auto Sales or something? I think they were building a gold one as well? They used to have a business at the top of Cooke and Indianola and up and disappeared over the last week? They were building a huge single turbo set up on it.....