New Wheels

BCdawg57

These are C6 replicas at 18x9.5 265/40 on front and 275/40 out back. Let me know what you guys think!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn71/bcdawg57/CIMG0256.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn71/bcdawg57/CIMG0260.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn71/bcdawg57/CIMG0249.jpg

Was beside you on 33 2 nights ago. Was next to you at the light at Coonpath where you got into it til about 60. Sounded awesome and was eye humping your car all the way to Bob Boyd. I was driving the old black Bonneville.

Was beside you on 33 2 nights ago. Was next to you at the light at Coonpath where you got into it til about 60. Sounded awesome and was eye humping your car all the way to Bob Boyd. I was driving the old black Bonneville.

lol that was right after i put the new wheels on, i had to see how those 275's hooked up;)

Those springs look like a good deal. Is it just as simple as a spring swap or is ther more to it? any mods needed to correct suspension geometry or anything like that?

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I agree it needs lowered a little bit. Maybe an inch. Im not sure yet though.

Whats the best way to do it? lowering springs?

Looks badass.......I lowered my TA with Eibach springs (pro kit). It rides about the same (originally WS6) and looks so much better. I have an album with a few pics if you want to see how low it would be.

Thanks for all the compliments, makes all the work i put in to my car to keep it from turning into a rust bucket like most other thirdgens pay off.

Thats a nice TA you got there, the kit looks good on it. As i recall thats the kit most people use over on thirdgen.org. Did you change anything else besides the springs?

I wish my 3rd gen looked that clean. When I get back home that is one car I would like to see in person. I am very frequent in your area so hopefully I get the chance. I have a soft spot for really clean 3rd gens.

I started out on the right foot and when i saw a good looking thirdgen i jumped on it cause you do not see any of them around. Now its just trying to prevent the rust untill i can afford to get it repainted. When you get back just hit me up and i will be glad to show you the car in person. Of course, it may dissapoint you. Interrior needs some TLC.:D