Beat up on an E55 on Polaris today........

Aaron

yo that e55 is bout to get served by my whip when your balls drop and you decide to run my daily driver as well......

there was a time that I could say that and actally mean it. I raced one down at Edgewater last year and kept side by side with it, I trapped a little higher but our et's were within about .2 seconds (he won, launching FWD FTL)... I miss having a fast car :(

there was a time that I could say that and actally mean it. I raced one down at Edgewater last year and kept side by side with it, I trapped a little higher but our et's were within about .2 seconds (he won, launching FWD FTL)... I miss having a fast car :(

There are 2 E55's. The NA V8 older style and the newer Supercharged V8 ones. I would love to have either.

Which did you race?

Just saw said E55, is it ever not packed 5 deep? (PPKY around 10:20) I was behind it boxed in and then had to turn off :( Will it be at track day?

Haha yea that was us, I'm pretty sure its always packed 5 deep for some reason I unfortunately wont be able to make it to track day I have to go up to Toledo with my supra to get it tuned that weekend.