Welp it happened, in hospital, its bad

wnaplay1647545503

I was called into work last night(constuction) and we were starting to remove the concrete when the eye bolt snapped. 1800lb landed square on my foot. Split it open about 2'' wide and shattered and dislocated multiple bones. I was in surgery for 3 hours while they tried to rebuild the foot. I will be in riverside until at least monday hopefully no longer. pain medicine is little comfort do to what the doctor called to much trauma. I will update later

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right foot. I have been drifting in and out all day do to the pain. I have been told I will have to be off of it the better part of 6 months but I hope they exaggerated. I wasn ubale to get any dtails from surgeon about a prognosis and my wife didnt get alot of details or ask questions like that. Pain is severe and unbearable. No eating sice 11 last night and they still wont let me. They have tried dumping pain medicine in me but doesnt do anything. Passing out every 2-3 minutes is odd.

Oh man get well soon.

I hope they have given you a morphine shot at least. That will cure anything that ales you I speak from experience. =(

If you are home and they didn't give you anything that works PM me. We can discuss said topic in greater detail. I has extraz. I could leave it somewhere and you could happen to find it or something......hmm