The one that you shouldnt have let go...

Snowflake

I was just wondering...

How many of you have a car that you used to have that you kick yourself for letting it go?

Mine is a 1969 2 door Impala auto w/350 bench seat...POS all day long. It had some body rust and an ugly ass faded blue exterior and interior.

My Mom gave me that pile when I turned 16 and I was to embarassed to drive it so I sold it for $300 dollars.

If I had kept it I'm betting it would be a sweet fucking ride now...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I actually got my '86 corolla back, so that doesn't count. Bought it for $900 and drove it year round for 4 years. Best buy I ever made.

I do miss my '98 Trans Am. An entirely different animal compared to my current cars. Got laid off when I was still paying for it and it got repo'd. :(

I've loved all my cars, even the '81 Regal with a broken bench seat, busted motor mount, leaked oil like a sieve, and was painted with house paint complete with brush strokes. :D But only a couple have had a storong sentimental attachment. My current cars (STI, WRX, Corolla) all do, and I'd hate to part with any of them.

56 chevy handyman 2 door wagon. This is just one of many I have owned and sold. Still trying to buy this one back. Had a few 70 SS Chevelles that I wish I would have kept also. http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/1fstws6/56handyman.jpg

I miss my first car thru high-school and into college...

Mint condition 1988.5 Suzuki Samurai JX - Removable one-piece hardtop, "deluxe" vinyl interior, full gauge package.

1.3L OHC engine that I put a Doug Thorley ceramic-coated header and a full exhaust on, divorced-transfercase 4WD, Warn hubs...economical, tossable, go-anywhere little wanna-be Jeep. :) :) :)

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=299&pictureid=2054