I feel like shit today

Buck531

I always wonder how people have such precise knowledge of the exact quantity of consumption.

I lose count at 4.

The ONLY reason I knew how many is that I had 3 twelve packs in the fridge. I had my brother and another friend over last night and we were chilling outside in front of the fire. There was one beer left out of the 2nd 12 pack in the fridge in the garage.

The ONLY reason I knew how many is that I had 3 twelve packs in the fridge. I had my brother and another friend over last night and we were chilling outside in front of the fire. There was one beer left out of the 2nd 12 pack in the fridge in the garage.

You don't share?

maybe he doesnt drink what his friends drink, and they brought their own?

Wow we have a winner. Yeah they brought their own beers.

I only ended up with 36 beers because I changed the air suspension in my wife's cousins Town Car yesterday. She asked what beer I liked. I said Mich light. Then she brought over two 12 packs. . Then I had an extra 12 I had bought earlier in the day.

Bet so. When I was 20ish, I started at exactly Noon on a Saturday while building a fire for a cookout. Had 23 drinks (all kinds of shit - beer, shots, wine coolers, etc) Passed out sometime around 3am. Got up, made it to work and opened the shop up at 8am.

Yacked a lot, ate some McDonalds breakfast burritos, drank a pot of coffee and worked the 10 hour shift. :(