Dragway 42 is a go!!! Payment link in this thread.

V8 Beast

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One month to go. Sign up people!!!!!! You dont know the amount of fun you are missing. Last year 4 of us went down in my envoy with Paul hanging a teddy bear out the window. Not that I would promote stuff like that, but the envoy only ran 15's :)

One month to go. Sign up people!!!!!! You dont know the amount of fun you are missing. Last year 4 of us went down in my envoy with Paul hanging a teddy bear out the window. Not that I would promote stuff like that, but the envoy only ran 15's :)
HAHHA BUT UMM I DO BELIVE YOUR ENVOY RAN HIGH 16S LOW 17'S....

If I am still not driving, I would like to catch a ride from the eastside. Only stipulations are I may have my wheelchair, and will need to come straight home afterwards. I know, a party pooper. Any takers?

I'll let you know if I'm going since the car won't be making it. I haven't decided if I want to make the drive yet.

Oh we will run. You wanna run at trails friday night? i got the spray on today but my solenoid for my nitrous is leaking right through the line into the intake. I hope to have it fixed tomorrow morning thanks to gearheads suggestions.

Oh we will run. You wanna run at trails friday night? i got the spray on today but my solenoid for my nitrous is leaking right through the line into the intake. I hope to have it fixed tomorrow morning thanks to gearheads suggestions.

I'll be at work making sure I have Saturday free to go to Robs. I do need to start going back up there on Fridays though...

Though I'm a newbie here, I gotta check out my schedule and check with a couple friends and see if they wanna go. How many spots are left? I would be coming with my Stage 5 Renntech E55. Might have a 911 TT or two and a GT-R coming with me.

Though I'm a newbie here, I gotta check out my schedule and check with a couple friends and see if they wanna go. How many spots are left? I would be coming with my Stage 5 Renntech E55. Might have a 911 TT or two and a GT-R coming with me.

A Mercedes at the drag strip? Now that'll be something to see.

I may have to change the air filter on my Buick and line up against ya. ;)