2nd gen eclipse question/suggestion

beater

hey guys hows it going? semi noob here been a member for awhile but ive never really introduced myself, I am Josh and I drive a 97 eclipse gst spyder. Ne way now that I have the time and some spare money now that I am done with school I'm looking for some suggestions.

I need to purchase new struts for my car and I'm not really sure where to look to get an unbiased opinion on brands and types. I have googled and I have gotten nothing that really helps.... so I turn to you haha

any help is appreciated

thanks

Columbusdsm.com

dsmtuners.com

google "dsm aftermarket suspension" you will get a shit ton of links. Hell google "DSM" and you'll get everything you could ever imagine. columbusdsm.com is probably a better forum for what your asking for, then again if you posted this same question there you'd probably get flamed and never want to post there again. Goodluck.

Took me literally 7 seconds to find this, a whole forum dedicated to tuning DSM suspension's. http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/handling-tech/

right now its just my daily driver, I'm hoping to change the struts and springs to improve my handling and the aestetic look of the outside of the car (aside from the fact that there already shot lol) . I'm not looking to profesionally race it or anything like that but I do not want it to look or feel stock.

I was more or less afraid of buying "performance" parts that really arent "performance" parts. I was more or less hoping for some personal opinions on brands, whats overpriced, poor quality. I guess basically I need a website with customer reviews on it for their products and I'm having trouble finding one.

thanks dudes

oh and btw hotcarl your gst looks sick good luck selling it I wish mine was that clean