Sold my WS6 today

BrianZ06

She's gone:( Now the search starts for a new toy:) Most likely an 02-04 Z06 but I have not ruled out a base model,6speed C6 with the Z51 package and do a cam upgrade. I owned that WS6 for almost 4 years that was a record for me. Anyone know of a clean one let me know.

still hatin on the 01' Zs huh? the insurance is cheeper for me since its a lower hp year.

I'm not hatin on them to much. I have thought about. I know the differance is little to none. Trying to stay under 25k,and their is a lot to choose from for that price. black is my first choice after that it just depends on condition,mods,and milage. Under 30,000 miles is a big plus.Cam and head package is what I'm realy looking for already done.

I'm not hatin on them to much. I have thought about. I know the differance is little to none. Trying to stay under 25k,and their is a lot to choose from for that price. black is my first choice after that it just depends on condition,mods,and milage. Under 30,000 miles is a big plus.Cam and head package is what I'm realy looking for already done.

you have black and black and red interior to chose from. i think i know about a few.

cobraaaaaaaaaaaaa

Their is a nice one on ebay but that is new territory for me. It has low miles,mint cond and if I remember around 590 at the crank. My options are open but the vette is calling my name in a strong way. I plan on taking a few long trips with this one.

Guest tbutera2112
Their is a nice one on ebay but that is new territory for me. It has low miles,mint cond and if I remember around 590 at the crank. My options are open but the vette is calling my name in a strong way. I plan on taking a few long trips with this one.

i dont blame ya...i love cobras, but idk if i could pass up a vette for one!

AJ, I saw you at Home Depot on Brice road a short while ago, car looked NICE.

shes a bit dusty lol.

i don't know about black wheels on a yellow c5z, it would look like a bee. comp gray would be sick though.

Ebay has a 06 C6 Z51 6 speed,black with comp gray wheels for 28k or best offer. 26k might buy it. C5 Z06 vs C6 Z51 , this will make me think a little harder about a C5 Z.

Thats damn near a toss up, but I like the looks of a C6 better.

Ebay has a 06 C6 Z51 6 speed,black with comp gray wheels for 28k or best offer. 26k might buy it. C5 Z06 vs C6 Z51 , this will make me think a little harder about a C5 Z.

the c5z will still pull it on the track (road corse and drag strip) search threads about people trading there c6 for a c5z because the handling isn't what the c5z is. mostly feed back from the brakes and steering. if he'll take 26 then jump on it.

looks its a toss up, i love the way the c6 looks but i love my hard top way more. its just something you don't see near as much as a coupe. now if they made a FRC in the C6 that would be tits.

the c5z will still pull it on the track (road corse and drag strip) search threads about people trading there c6 for a c5z because the handling isn't what the c5z is. mostly feed back from the brakes and steering. if he'll take 26 then jump on it.

I'm surprised the C5z is quicker around the track but i don't doubt it. Do these not-so-good brakes on the C6 include the Z51 as well? I would think that overall as much as i like the C5, any C6 is probably in better condition overall and less likely to have any issues. not mention its a C6!

yes, its not a brake issue its just how the car is designed to be a smoother ride. getting in a C6 and then getting in a C5Z is like going from a caddy to a race car they feel that much different.

brian really needs to drive both and pick from there. and then think about what he wants to do with the car. 05 and IIRC some earily 06 cars had the weak rear diff that is prone to brakeing with alot of power at the drag strip. as is the 01 and 02 cars.